The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

compile your list of 20 top directories

temi

affiliate
Just out of curiosity, I will like to know the directories members considers the top twenty. Post you list here and add reasons for considering the directories the top twenty.
Thanks

Temi, i hardly can list 5 of them, but i would try to compile the list of top directories:
  • v7n directory,
  • haabaa,
  • alivedirectory,
  • avivadirectory,
  • dmoz
The reason is the higher domain authority.

Otherwise if i have an opportunity to have link from any directory i would choose best-web-directories.com since i suppose that this would pass forward the maximum relevance for my seo dir.:)

Bagi,
I would have expected you to list DMOZ as number one because it has higher authority than any of the other 4 domains don't you think?

I would like to say I agree with you but sadly I do not belive that page is a important as you think it is.

Sorry Temi i gave wron url. I want my link place here: best-web-directories.com/seo-directories.htm

Wow, that is a really honourable gesture Temi. Let me know if i can do anything for you.

I love this list - avivadirectory.com/strongest-directories/
And considering top 20 directories from here would be my opinion. :)
Dont forget to have haabaa in it ;)

Love it or hate it DMOZ has to be top ...

Then there's an everchanging feast, those already mentioned + some personal favourites...

sevenseek
gii
elegantdirectory

My favourite directories are listed here:

A list of Emporium Directory listings at Emporium Blog

BTW, how do I get a paid submission into Haabaa for Emporium? I submitted it before as a free one, but I want to upgrade it now to paid listing.

- MENJ

I have noticed that top/favourite directories have high PR.

Are these favourites because they have high PR?

My favourite directories are listed here:

A list of Emporium Directory listings at Emporium Blog

BTW, how do I get a paid submission into Haabaa for Emporium? I submitted it before as a free one, but I want to upgrade it now to paid listing.

- MENJ

Menj,
It supposed to be discussed here so if you can list you favourite directories here and discuss it here it will be great.

It you let me know the category you site was submitted to I can tell you if its worth upgrading.
Thanks

I would say would be somewhere on the list because of the some many features they offer not found anywhere else.

1) Business Cards
2) Polls
3) Business Search with tld search, where users can search for sites lets say with the .uk or .au extension.

I would list 10 of the best directories out there in random order

Dmoz
botw
exactseek
joeant
alive
aviva
haabaa
v7n
yahoo
dirspace

Menj,
It supposed to be discussed here so if you can list you favourite directories here and discuss it here it will be great.

It you let me know the category you site was submitted to I can tell you if its worth upgrading.
Thanks

Oh sorry about that temi, I will post my list here:

* Aviva Directory (PR6)
* Apahcinc Web Directory (PR6)
* Directory@V7N (PR6)
* Seven Seek Web Directory (PR6)
* Forplex Business Directory (PR5)
* Kingbloom Web Directory (PR4)
* Emillie Web Directory (PR5)
* Argus Vision Resource Directory (PR6)
* Eonte Web Directory (PR6)
* The Broadest Web Directory (PR5)
* Leading Directory (PR5)
* SZAB Web Directory (PR4)
* Link Book Directory (PR5)

About the Haabaa listing, I have already forgotten which category was it but I am sure it was in the Web Directories category.

Ok not going to share any link to a list but here are my fav's :)

alivedirectory.com
avivadirectory.com
gii.in
directorydump.com
linksfactory.net
haabaa.com
romow.com
sevenseek.com
nobledirectory.com
ewebpages.org
linksjuice.com
kwikgoblin.com

Hope this makes a nice list temi :)

well, I love this one:

you have to submit your site map, so all the value from them goes to that page and so to all other pages, it's not a top-dir, but I like the concept

here some toppers :
Exalead - Internet search engine, image search engine, video search engine ...
Gigablast
SearchKing - The Internet Community Builder
whatUseek Web Search
Femina Web Search for Women

all PR7

MI
Back