The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Collection of Cool Tools

Its interesting stuff!! When we r checking the site all the tools are very helpful to us and u explained in the simple manner ! Thanks for sharing u r views...

Oooooooh boy, thank you Edwin. Didn't have time to look at it all now cos in a hurry but bookmarked it. REalllllllly had a lotta stuff there, tho

Not sure if it may have been included and didn't see it. If so, apologize for asking. Don't even know if there is such a thing. But does anybody know of a way to make your own newsletter to send to visitors to your site that's free or least fairly cheap. Don't know if it would be software you'd use or what? Admit......know absolutely nothin about the subject. Had used a site that was free and sent one out for about 2 seconds then they started charging for it and since I had so few people sign up couldn't really justify spending the money each month for it......so thought mabye I might be able to do it myself??

If you use it for a blog you can use this solution.
And i believe they offer it for non bloggers as well, i have to actually fully check it out myself as well.

It's as they say on their website...free!

Wow Edwin... that is what I call an impressive list of useful tools!

Thank you very much for sharing it with us!

Kind regards,
Izabella

"If you use it for a blog you can use this solution.
And i believe they offer it for non bloggers as well, i have to actually fully check it out myself as well.

It's as they say on their website...free!"

Wow:D That is a really great suggestion. I shoulda never promised some people I was gonna do it cos now I have to do it and am waaay behind lol :) But....promised I'd do a blog this year and have no idea how yet. lol:p

So...if I did this it would be doin two things at once that I really wanna do. Don't see why I kinda couldn't do a blog that would kinda be like a permanent newsletter type thing and by using what you suggested I could still send out the newsletter to keep people updated.

Free is definitely a great feature:D

Realllllllly appreciate your posting all of those tools. Now, if only I can figure out a way to learn to read while I'm sleepin. :D

Thank you Edwin,

This website is full of great links to online tools. Wish I would have had this a long time ago as it would have saved me lots of time and energy.

Thanks again, it's gone straight into my favourites.

Regarding the newsletter, there are sites that offer free service for up to "x" number of subscribers or for advertising, but I just wanted to add that if you build up a list, you may want to reconsider paying for a respectable ezine host. It's far more professional and reliable. I use Your Mailing List Provider; they offer free service for a small list.

banners
Back