ClickDealer
ClickDealer

clickdealer_logo.jpg
Join Now

ClickDealer Facebook

ClickDealer Twitter

contacticon.png
david@clickdealer.com

Not just another network. Working with our affiliates in a team, we’re available 24/7 to help you maximize your revenues and get you the premium offers in the industry. If you’re an honest affiliate and have quality traffic, let us help you find the most profitable offers to drive it to.

Our selection includes 450+ top-converting offers on any platform (web, FB, mobile) on 20+ locations in 15+ verticals. Any CPA model available - CPL (SOI & DOI), CPI, CPD, CPS.

We are sure that ClickDealer will be your last stop. Join us now and see for yourself.

Vote for ClickDealer now, on the CPA Network List

SCAM network!

I lost $1.9K :(

From ClickDealer:
---------------------
Karen_ClickDealer: i'm sorry but they still did not pay

From iLivid:
---------------------
Dear Johnnie, Thank you for your reply iLivid is no longer working with Clickdealer however we can confirm that all payments from us were settled with them. Please contact Clickdealer again in order to receive your receive your payment. You can contact them at the following link:
Thank you for contacting iLivid. iLivid Support team

Hey mate! How can you say it without any proof? Picture or something?
I am working with them and they are one of my favourite networks...

*** ClickDealer NOT scam ***

Hello Jonnie,

We've discussed this a million times before and I'll post here again so that other affiliates know too.

iLivid only paid us for a small share of traffic and yours wasn't in that share. In fact, it's mostly because of you they're no longer working with us.
They did indeed settle all payments like they emailed you but that didn't include payment for your traffic.

So like Karen explained to you, we cannot pay you either, especially considering you never provided sufficient proof of where you were sending from.

We have NEVER refused to pay our affiliates for no good reason, you can go ahead and ask others since it seems you chose the strategy of blackmouthing us on all affiliate forums.

I hope this covers the topic and we won't come across a post like this again.

Best regards,
ClickDealer team

I am very very happy with Clickdealer...and yesterday`s happening increased it!
I just talked with my AM on Skype and said I will be happy If every next payments will be on time because I have for vacation...
And guys! Do you know what my AM did??? Sent me EARLY payment but I didn`t know about it while I didn`t check my paypal at the evening.
I didn`t ask them for earlier payment but they sent me it without any words:cool:

Awesome network,fantastic dating offers ...and my AM is the best!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back