propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

clickbank or better

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by darbok, Mar 28, 2014.

1. darbok

darbok Affiliate affiliate

I was going through the clickbank marketplace and I felt like most of the offers were meh, i guess I'm not sure what to look for in a good offer, most of it did not seem so good. I was thinking more about amazon but clickbank seemed to pay out more per sale. Not sure what to do.

2. jennever

jennever Affiliate affiliate

Hi
    i recommend clickbank because they pay high commissions compared with other companies . such clicksure , cj

3. operationoffers

operationoffers Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

click bank may pay more but it will eb harder to get paid as well as keep your qualifications. There are people that do well, but if i had to choose i would stick with amazon. pick some products and actually use them, read them etc.. then promote them with your honest opinion. this is what people search for and are looking for. If the products are too expensive, reach out to those who may have used the product or get some good reviews from others.

4. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

I use them both. :)

5. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

I would take a look on PayDotCom or Click2sell If you prefer digital products.
    They`re pretty good alternatives for Clickbank:)

6. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

Clickbank, CJ, Shareasale, ejunkie.
    But if you're starting, maybe it's better to promote CPA offers.

7. mlaghfiri

mlaghfiri Affiliate affiliate

i will suggest u to start with Clickbank / CLicksure / Click2Sell because they pay higher because they sell virtual Products..
    Good Luck!

8. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

i never had much success with clickbank. CPA. is way better and much more lucrative.
    i find JvZoo better clickbank

9. xploit

xploit Affiliate affiliate

It all depends what niche it is you are looking for a product - there are some good products on clickbank but if they arent in the right niche then they obviously wont suit you

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed