The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Chrome Book what are your thoughts

georgerogers

affiliate
I have just read about the google chrome book that will soon be available for businesses what are your thoughts on this. To me it doesn't seem worthwhile buying one as you can get a normal laptop cheaper elsewhere.

Neither did i.... Obviously someone who does not even know what the Chromebook is about.

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing one in action. Depending on the price and performance, I may even decide to buy one! But only if its cheaper than a tablet. Pointless if it is going to be more expensive than an Android tablet or iPad.

Neither did i.... Obviously someone who does not even know what the Chromebook is about.

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing one in action. Depending on the price and performance, I may even decide to buy one! But only if its cheaper than a tablet. Pointless if it is going to be more expensive than an Android tablet or iPad.

From what I have read it does not have the same functionality as a tablet or Ipad so at the moment I'm not so convinced about buying one

Depending on the price and performance, I may even decide to buy one! But only if its cheaper than a tablet. Pointless if it is going to be more expensive than an Android tablet or iPad.

MI
Back