monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Christmas Blessings

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by Linda Buquet, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hi all,

Hope everyone had the best Christmas ever.

My new 4 month old granddaughter (Allie) kidnapped me for an extra day and literally would not let me leave at noon yesterday as I had planned. She had my heart strings and would not let go!!! I was all packed and the car was loaded, ready to go but Melissa my daughter/best friend and I started crying when I tried to leave. So she and my wonderful son in law Warren made me unpack and stay one more night.

This was THE most amazing Christmas I have ever had in my entire life - and that's A LOT of Christmases! My 1st Christmas with all the extended families. It was so spiritually rich, tradition filled and overflowing with love. I literally feel reborn. I also after many, many years of trying - quit smoking so I really do feel like a new person.

Amazing what a difference a new grand baby can make! Allie has always been a good natured baby and has been smiling a ton for awhile now, but just started laughing out loud and talking up a storm so it was so fun to be with her. It was so hard to leave.

But I made it back and can't wait to catch up on the forum and all the blogs to see what's new. I was only gone for 3 days but it feels like 3 weeks.

Missed you guys!

2. monetizer
  3. chenyingjing

chenyingjing Affiliate affiliate

BE Happy, BE Moved

Happy New Year.

4. lexiseek

lexiseek Affiliate affiliate

Glad to hear that you had such a wonderful Christmas!

I hope that your New Year is just as memorable :)

5. Linda Buquet

Thanks Ging and Lexiseek,

Happy New Year to you too!

6. claydonahue

claydonahue Affiliate affiliate

Very nice thread. Is there a newer and similar thread? Please continue posting.

7. Linda Buquet

Thanks for bringing up this old thread.
    Brought back some really nice memories!

Happy New Year!

Featured Resources (View All)

MI