The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Chris Farrell

Hi clunks,

I have found a page where you can find some succes stories from people who had success with chris farell's membership site.

=> Members Success Stories

This does NOT answer the question posed by the thread starter. Testimonials and anectotes from affiliates are exactly what he is NOT asking for.

And please note that this thread is not open season for Chris Farrell affiliates to promote the training materials.

Hi clunks,

I have found a page where you can find some succes stories from people who had success with chris farell's membership site.

What confuses me here is that you and Chris Farrell seem to be business partners. The webpage in your signature is both signed by you and Chris Farrell.

Am I reading this wrong?

If I am reading too much into this I do apologise and will delete this message immediately.

What confuses me here is that you and Chris Farrell seem to be business partners. The webpage in your signature is both signed by you and Chris Farrell.

Am I reading this wrong?

If I am reading too much into this I do apologise and will delete this message immediately.

No. You're not reading it wrong at all.

I have been in the Chris Farrell membership site for 6 mo.s now. No I haven't made money, but I know that with the training both about how to understand the market and how to actually get a site up and working that after I really start to work on traffic and "build my list", that the money will come. I do not totally rely upon someone elses program to make money for me, I tried that one as well. Chris also gets you motivated to want to learn more on your own and delivers with the help when and where needed.

I joined his membership and I must tell that I have picked up alot of useful information and learned things I never knew about online marketing. As far as making money, there are a few members that state they are making anywhere from 200.00 to 1500.00 a day. I'm still using the training courses and can't say i've made any money but I'm working hard at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have enjoyed my Chris Farrell membership and have learned a lot in the process. Things that can and will be used to make money online. To date though, I have made very little. Skyrunner hit it on the head. It's easy and fun to build sites, but, you still have to get people there to make money on them. That's the hard part and the part I am failing at. I will stay with Chris, recommend and promote him, up until the point where I have learned everything I can from him. He is an outstanding trainer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi)
i have read a little about Chris Farrell, he is a grest businessman, but i think that to become successful by his techniques takes very very much time, it doesnt mean that i think that earning online is simple but i think that he will do all to make you visit his site and loading all he advices as long as possible)

Hi clunks,

Yes, I'm sure that there are people earning in Chris Farrell's membership site, will you earn by joining his site probably not. I think that Chris has one of the best training sites and that's how you should look at it as training.

His site nor any other site will earn you cash if you lack the experience that it takes to bring in the bucks. A pro can promote just about any site and earn at it.

I was once a member of Chris Farrell's Membership site and learned how to create my first website, learning how to use a FTP client to upload to a hosting company.

Would I suggest that you join just for the training, I think not! save yourself 30.00 per month and learn right here in this forum or other forums, youtube or you can google just about anything you want.

Joseph

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Am I reading this wrong?

That is a capture page that Chris lets you download and by using kompozer you ad your name next to his or make any changes that you like, you can almost call it a replicated page if very few changes are made,

Joseph

I came across Chris Farrell's program today too and was wondering this exact question. Is anybody making money with it. After searching, I too found great reviews, but nobody that was saying they were making money with it. I like the member success stories page that was posted, but I have a hard time with on site testimonials. I would much rather see real reviews, by real people on forums and such. Testimonials can always be made up.

One thing though, it's 30 dollars a month, 5-7 dollars for the first 7 days. His program is only 21 days long. So if anyone wanted to take the program, you'd only have to pay 30 dollars for one month, then cancel if you wanted.

I would love to take the program myself, but honestly I've gotten a lot of help just with this forum and googling a lot. I think the most important thing is to TRY something, see if it works. If not, try something else! Of course give it time. The second most important thing is getting TRAFFIC! If you can't get people to your site, of course your not going to sell.

I'm new at this too, but I think with enough determination, we can all achieve our goals.

Joseph1 is right that Farrell's site should be used for training.You dont see very much of anything about people making money with it is most likely because they are just like you just starting out and it takes time to build any business.
I like what Joseph said because you need to learn about marketing before you can really start earning like the big dogs.

This is a great forum to find all kind's of tip's that will help you learn what you need to know to get you going on your way.

Hi Edyaw,

You hit the nail on the head, "you need to learn about marketing before you can really start earning", and you have to do two important things and that is to take action and stick with it without giving up to soon.

Joseph

I've been trying various mediums of online marketing for months and the hardest thing for me to find is getting pagerank links. Anyone have any suggestions?

Links from sites that have page rank. I find them really hard, almost impossible to get. I'm looking for the best way to get high quality links from recognized sites with page rank back to my site.

You need to look for high page rank sites that are relevant to your site and the only way that I know of getting them is to go through the time consuming task of looking for them.

Nobody is going to hand you a list of lets say PR-9 sites, any time I have ever seen that is people that want to sell you backlinks from PR-9 sites.

The question you have to ask yourself is am I going to get the promised backlinks or am I going to get ripped off.

You can type this search string into google and check each for page rank and if you can leave a comment. site:.edu “powered by wordpress” + “put your keyword here”

Do a "View Source" on the pages containing links.

I don't advise buying links, though. If you read the news, J.C. Penney and Forbes just got Google slaped for that.

And if you don't buy links, it's unlikely you're going to get high PR pages to link to you: What's in it for them?

Forget about PR. Go for links with targeted anchor text from pages with relevant content. PR is a very small part oif ranking these days.

thanks for the advice. Also, how do you tell if sites are do follow or not?

Up on the tool bar of your PC where it says file edit view history, click on view and on the dropdown menu click on page source, a window will appear, on your keypad hold down ctrl and type f and you will see a small search box, type the word nofollow.

If it is a nofollow it will highlight the code in the page source, if it is a dofollow the search box turns pink and a bell sounds off.

Up on the tool bar of your PC where it says file edit view history, click on view and on the dropdown menu click on page source, a window will appear, on your keypad hold down ctrl and type f and you will see a small search box, type the word nofollow.

If it is a nofollow it will highlight the code in the page source, if it is a dofollow the search box turns pink and a bell sounds off.

That's some sort of add-on. What browser?

banners
Back