monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Choose the less competitive key word phrase to get results

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by vinman79, Jan 26, 2007.

1. vinman79

vinman79 Affiliate affiliate

You may be thinking of starting your online business or you may be wondering how to get traffic to your website.

Get a key word phrase as your domain name and put a title for your content with the key word phrase of your niche field. I am mentioning 'key word phrase' instead of 'key word' because it will reduce the competition for the niche field you have chosen.

I will take my recent search through 'Yahoo' as an example. I was looking for a weightloss product. First I typed the word 'weightloss' as my search term. 4800000 lacs websites were shown for that key word. To narrow down the options and keeping in my mind what I was expecting, I typed the key word phrase as 'medically approved weightloss products'. For this key word phrase only 109000 websites were shown and I got the product which met my expectation.

From this illustration you could understand that selecting a key word phrase instead of one key word, you can compete in a less competitive field. Now-a-days people are searching with keyword phrase and you will be getting targeted traffic if you choose the right keyword phrase for your niche field. Don't go for more than 4 words in your phrase.

2. monetizer

Featured Resources (View All)

MI