The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Check Your Site Backlinks

snvservices

affiliate
Oh! Thanks for the tool, but does this really gives accurate backlinks and also, there is anotherway of checking backlinks in Google, that is by typing link:your site name in a search tab, which I always prefer to use.

Thanks!!

Hi,
According to me all these services require proper analysis as it is important to get appropriate results. I will check this out.

Thanks!!

Nice tool. I have tried it and it works good. I think this can be another good tool for checking backlinks aside from backlinkwatch.com

Hi,
I do check this tool for backlinks but Backlinkwatch.com is also very good to use.

But, most of the time I use link:name of web site for checking backlinks.

Thanks!!

Hello
1. Don’t just use Google and Yahoo.
Many people when checking their back links, go to Google and type in “link:Your URL here” and they usually don’t see many results, and therefore get discouraged. Yahoo!’s “link:Your URL here” search does return more results, but it’s still not complete. Don’t just rely on these resources.

2. Use multiple tools to check.
There are many different tools online that allow you to see how many back links your site has. But, they are not all created equal. Some use averages of major search engine numbers, Others don’t work with all search engines. Some provide you much more information such as your Page Rank, your Alexa rank, the site your link is on Page Rank, etc.
3. Don’t compare one tool’s results to another tool’s results.
Even though I suggest using 2-3 different tools to check your back links, that doesn’t mean that you should compare them against each other. The best thing to do is to create a spreadsheet, or just a normal.txt document, and write down the results from each tool.
4. Don’t check multiple times a day, or even week.
I know as a webmaster myself, that I want to check my stats multiple times a day. This is pretty useless, and a waste of time. Why waste your time checking your back links multiple times a day when you can focus your efforts on link building during that same time.

5. Check your competitors back links.
When you are checking your back links, it is a good idea to check your competitor’s back links too. Find out what pages they have links on and see if you can get links on the same pages. You can also check if they are steadily increasing their back links or not.

Back link checker:
Code:
http://www.webtoolhub.com/tn561345-backlink-checker.aspx
http://www.backlinkwatch.com/

I think Yahoo siteexplorer is the top choice when you want backlinking sources. Of course, other services like backlinkhunter or backlinkwatch does have their own juice, they fetch more useful information for you like anchor text, dofollow or not and others. :)

Glad to hear that site explorer is popular and very accurate as it's the only way I knew how to check my back links.

There are many way of checking the backlinks. I do not know why should I use your service, but anyway, thanks for sharing and gain some awareness.

Completely free online backlinks checker :

backlinkhunter.com

check up your site backlinks and see who is linking to your site !

joe

Wow great tool!
You can also check back links of your site and also analyze your website report by using following tool :

professionallinkbuilding.com/websitevaluation.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

every back link tool tells a different story. I just check them one by one. some tools often don't update for a long time and frustrate me. so I use all of them.

every back link tool tells a different story. I just check them one by one. some tools often don't update for a long time and frustrate me. so I use all of them.

..tell me about it, every backlink checker I have used displays completely different results!:huh:

I think Yahoo siteexplorer is the top choice when you want backlinking sources. Of course, other services like backlinkhunter or backlinkwatch does have their own juice, they fetch more useful information for you like anchor text, dofollow or not and others. :)

yes, Yahoo siteexplorer is useful for quick look.

banners
Back