The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cheaper Way for Lead Generation?

i think there is no better way than delivering good content. why don't you focus on guest posting, and video marketing instead. yes facebook is expensive to get leads BUT focus on building your fans and then convert them by driving value
to your funnel

You have to test in order to optimize better the targeting.

Try to look for the audience first: just go to audience insight, type a public figure in your niche and see thwt is the typical audience.
Then set this audience as the targeting of the ads.

SEO, email marketing, content marketing and video marketing are the best ways of leads generation for any business that can prove cost effective.

Setting up an optimized blog can also help you generate leads. Check out, Infographic - The 9 Most Powerful Blog Promotion Tactics from HiP B2B Blog.

My opinion is wrong way to think that Facebook (or another source) is expensive. First is understanding of your Goal, that - help you to set up right targeting (and sources can five you that targeting), segmentation and make kontext.

For example most popular mistakes:
targeting - try to leadgen peoples who already your clients
segmentation - one cost strategy for male/female and/or different ages
kontext - in ads you advertise product "A" but on lead form sells product "B"

Facebook ads may be a little expensive but then it builds your reputation in the market as it is the most used social platform to generate business. It will build brand awareness and loyalty. But, if you are in search of something cost effective then contacting a lead generation company is definitely beneficial. You can buy seo leads,web design leads, etc. from them and you will get qualified leads which can be closed in a sale. If you are getting business from lead generation campaigns then spending on the campaigns will not hit your pocket so much. At the end of the day everyone needs money and to get more money you need to invest more. Lead generation is a very important process to get customers and it should be done on an ongoing basis. Contact a lead generation agency and also run the facebook ads simultaneously. You will definitely see results and it won’t bother you if you get good business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all
I guess it all depends on what offer you have and your target.

If you do have an offer with an affiliate commission, FB ADS + affiliates can be the only thing you need and traffic will be more than you need.
If you do NOT have an offer with an affiliate commission, then you are leaving literally all the money on the table.
Heck, sometimes you do not even need FB ADS.

If you give more details, we'll be glad to brainstorm the thing with you.
Cheers.

Hi Tim, glad to see you here!

I was told that Facebook is the best place for lead generation, but it comes to my mind that Facebook Ads isn't cheap. My concern is, do you have any way to lower the cost for lead generation?

Thanks!

Facebook ads can be cheap if you show the right ad to the right audience also lead quality is much better than most other altetnives.

I think in all digital marketing channel out there some works better than others depends on the niche you in.
because people on Facebook expect different stuff from people on LinkedIn and so on.. you need to split test different channel and do researches to find what works best for you.

Which option of FB ads do you recommend for small company? I have never tried it, always thought that no one takes care of ads, but maybe it's just me, I'm old and whenever I see some ads like Google ads I'm afraid that's some viruses and over the years I just know where not to look on page

We run stuff in FB all the time. The secret to it is not the CPC but to optimize for conversions (leads) only. If you got for cheaper clicks you'll get more clicks, but FB only shows your ad to people more likely to optin if you go by conversions.

"Nothing is cheaper than proof of work"

You should always test your offer with multiple traffic source. Just because it worked for somebody else doesn't mean it will for you too. Facebook in general is cheap but it can be expensive as well if you don't do it properly. Same goes for other platform.

As Facebook algorithm currently highly value your personal connections. Try to make "fake" accounts, connect with more and more friends. Then invite them to like to your page, or join your group.

You must do a digital marketing course. One time investment and lifetime benefits! It will help you generate leads in many unique ways.

If you are in startup means go with SEO and Email Marketing or if you need quick result means go with FB ads. In my point of view FB ads is too high.

MI
Back