The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Charles Ngo - Super Affiliate Course

Sincere

I'm sure many of you guys know who charles Ngo is....Super Affiliate Dude.

I signed up to his free news letter a few months ago, and I really like his no BS approach to Affiliate Marketing.

He's recently opened the doors for his intense Affcelerator course which is $11,997 (plus additional cash for traffic and tools after the course)
I momentarily thought about signing up, but then realised I would need to stick up a bank or win the lotto to do so lol.

All jokes aside, I was just genuinely wondering if anyone had ever been to one of his training sessions or know anyone that has....and what their thoughts and opinions were?

The course is closed now, so I'm a bit late to the party.
I was in his course and I think it was worth it.

However, this is a very subjective point of view and there are several conditions I think are required to really take advantage of it. Explaining all would require a complete blog post but since the course is full for this year I think I'll skip it this time.

As many other courses, some people are successful with them and some people don't. Just keep that in mind. The person who's taking the course is a big key to success.

The course is closed now, so I'm a bit late to the party.
I was in his course and I think it was worth it.

However, this is a very subjective point of view and there are several conditions I think are required to really take advantage of it. Explaining all would require a complete blog post but since the course is full for this year I think I'll skip it this time.

As many other courses, some people are successful with them and some people don't. Just keep that in mind. The person who's taking the course is a big key to success.
Hola servando un placer encontrarte aqui te sigo desde tus videos de monetizame y se te estreña jeje una consulta y espero no molestar tienes alguna rrecomendacion para crear cuentas de fb ads? ya que cada que creo una nueva me la banean le doy el uso correspondiente y nada de igual manera si hay alguna forma con vps o algo por el estilo que emoresa de vps me rrecomiendas? gracias de antemano

MI
Back