The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Changes in Google SERPS

temi

affiliate
I have just noticed some significant changes in my sites listing ins SERPS. More sub pages of my site keep appearing higher on SERPs than it did in the past for keywords homepage of the site used to be listed high for.

Looks like OWG sold Google the algo he uses for Deeply Linked as that seem to be Googles new policy now, more emphasis on relevant pages than the homepage.

Has anyone else notice this?

Yes, i know this since i know OWG.:D LOL!

It really works. I concentrate the backlinks to the main page and a selected inner page. The deep links seems to do much more for nice rankings in many cases. A page of my first site is the #2 for the Hungarian translation of search engine optimization, and the reason is the deep links, and i think the smart content position (by internal link achor text) also help this phenomena.

i think the smart content position (by internal link achor text) also help this phenomena.

I think lots of emphasis is now placed on smart content position, I have seen a few pages that rank very highly for a particular keywords without having many links but the contents position was excellent

I do my research into the patents, I know internet marketing, and I 'try' to keep ahead of the game with regard the way the search engines are moving :)

Deep links are great ;)

MI
Back