The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

[CASE STUDY][PPC] : Simple Campaign That Make money easily - ROI ==> 1199%

PiQano

Hi,

Today with you a campaign that i was promoting in april ...
Let Take a Look on campaign info :
OFFER FROM : MaxBounty
Offer ID : 5675
TRAFFIC SOURCE FROM : 7Search
Landing Page : i was using LP but it has a low CTR and no conv then i DELETE it.
Direct Linking : Yes ... all the info about the offer mentioned on the AD Format :D

Let's Start with a look on the Earning :
16-06-2014 0-17-24.png
and Now lets Take a look on the Summary of 7Saerch :
16-06-2014 0-22-44.png
as u can see i only spend 17$ to make 225$ but i already lost about 25$ to test the landing page but it doesn't mater cause my ROI is Positive :D
i paused this campaign on 7/5/2014 because i didn't receive any conv on may and specially for 12 days i didn't receive any conv so i decided to pause it and try another campaigns :p

PS : I put the 2nd part of this case study that include (Ad Format/keywords..etc) IN THE DOJO FORUM To make it only for serious ppl who want to make money with CPA Offers and take a look on whats work and whats not working ..etc. if you are not a DOJO Member you can Click Here to sign up.

i hope you guys like this case study and i'll share more as soon as i can :)
Next time i'll share how i build my OWN LIST Without any Solo Ads or email Swiping ..etc all from scratch + on a high competitive NICHE :D

10-03-2014 22-29-08.png

PS : any info you need put it on the comment or PM me / my skype is on the Signature if u need any help.

$50 FREE on 7Search exclusive to AffiliateFix.com by clicking here.

Last edited:
MI
Back