The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

[Case Study] Making +$9736 easy-profit and 76% ROI with automatic bidder in Exoclick

Dr. cash

Affiliate Network
Affiliate Manager
Dr.cash
Guys, here we are glad to represent you the case of one of our partners.
Here and after - author's content:

• Affiliate network: Dr.Cash
  • Offer: ACE – TH (id 17353)
  • GEO: Thailand
  • Traffic sources: Exoclick
  • Ad format: Banner + Native
  • Time period: 1/1/2019 – 4/10/2019
  • Budget Spent: $12736
  • Total Earning: $22472
  • Profit: $9736
  • ROI: 76%

If you're looking to make money with Asian nutra market, you shouldn’t ignore Exoclick - a network which provides a large amount of traffic.

I started the campaign in mid-December 2018 with the aim to optimize the traffic in Thailand.

I found 3 offers that were being advertised everywhere, namely Altant Gel, Hammer Of Thor and ACE with this very popular type of lander:

6998 - 7 cm per week | MH (NSFW)

I tested all banner sizes and found out two things: ACE offer of drcash network brought the biggest profit and most volumes came from 300x250 300x100, Native.

Adtech enthusiasts must have heard of Exoclick automated bidder mode. This secret weapon helps you optimize your ads automatically...

ciUaS6sgKoVemrGcvZqCHAOzYRPwJpOKwJhrirruzhFxrw4ujINkrnJg0x5WnBkWwRAvRix5UafWMqp7PiJqmRk-2G8x3KUlydSs0T5_WGN91Asu1YRF-r27qVruATchG1FTXXld

Monosnap

Once you make sure your campaign will be profitable, set up automated bidder only once, and you will make a lot of money without using your brain. Yes! That is really simple.
Qad8ewHxHJ2oZHWLKkTNQy8AuB_6G3RIJHmoYnDBcEjac_G_SIfdcylZsmbrSZiYAP5LB9HiF2szgK0KyHeLGYO7SWg9cf8SYOrUIm54kSKAjEOz5uash8OaOVqsaa4YMNKJyEQA

Monosnap

As you can see, I have to pay only 9.48 bucks for a lead that brings 32 bucks ... in the first month this campaign generated more than 300% ROI ...
It's tremendous.

The effectiveness of the campaign decreased after that because customers got fed up with banner blindness, but I was very pleased with the profit of 9700 bucks upon the perfect combination between drcash and exoclick.

AfUsF3-QZFDFumE_LqaxsDd_s5BbeFaJOs6Fp8uc-Y-Rh7fUmVP6Ya5c5OszguRGCAxkiiweSAqlSI8FtW-8sCdbpGGo083hdQhrhNUOs8WKA1EbQspXL2rxwQmgHyb3gmkmJZWC

https://imgur.com/a/ZS44Nbd
Imgur

_____
Thank you for your attention, if u want more cases - subscribe to our facebook page
smile.png

MI
Back