The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Case Study: How To Make Your Audience Purchase Your Product?

emily bizprofits

Affiliate
Affiliate Manager
BizProfits
When a user bumps into your account, first thing he/she is looking at is your content. Content is the most important thing you need to consider when you want to gain more followers. Posting a high quality content isn’t worth a penny if you don’t know how to monetize your audience.
The common problem among all Instagram marketers is unclear instructions. Instagram is a pretty limited platform; you can’t put more than one link to your landing page. You don’t want your profile to look like another spam page etc. So, let’s see an example of how to tell your followers “Buy it” without looking like a spammer.

Two weeks ago I started pushing a new men’s health offer Alpha XTRM.
Campaign Assets:
1. 30 IG account ($30)
2. 15 IP’s ($50)
3. Follow Liker ($100 onetime payment)
4. Shout outs ($500)
5. Mentions ($500)

So, I installed 30 IG accounts (1 year aged) on 30 different IP’s through Follow Liker.
I launched mass following and mass liking bot, also through Follow Liker. If you are using Follow Liker, please read their guide carefully, it explains in detail how to set up a bot properly.
So, after the first week I ordered few shout outs from fitness oriented profiles. It helped me to boost the organic traffic to my profiles.
Once I had my profiles ready for promotion, I started scraping followers from well known fitness Instagram profiles. “Scrape users” – the function available in Follow Liker. Once I had a 500k audience scraped I started mentioning them on my posts. This is the most important part. Uncertainty is what your audience feels when you tell them “Link in BIO”. They have no idea what you want from them. That’s why the best solution is to give them instructions. Tell them about the entire process.
image.jpg

First, I tell them – “Follow my page”. Then I tell them to comment. And then I send them to my landing page. I engage people. Of course in description to the post I provide more details on the product. No matter what you do, guide your audience.

Now about mentions, you can buy some manual software form tech guys on forums, or you can just buy mentions form online services. The average price is around $4-$5 for 500 mentions. I invested $500 in mentions; I had more than 50k mentions on my profiles.

Revenue: $3k

Profit: $1.8k

Important: make sure you are using aged accounts with 20k followers minimum.
Don’t use more than 3 accounts on one IP.

That is a great strategy that you have employed. I am that person who believes tat when you plan something before doing it, you will always have higher chances of success. Just know what you are doing and what the audience you are targeting needs and you are good as done. Congrats buddy and keep it up. Hope one day you will compile these to an ebook.

can you share us the service where you buy the mentions? if you don't mind...
anyway, goodluck on your journey :)

You can get mentions from here: Buy Shoutouts

The issue with IG is when you mention audience that don't follow you, IG deletes your post immediately.
So, you should mention in a proper way:

1. First find the account you want to scrap users from.
2. Follow them, like their posts.
3. Then, oncet 40% of them follow you back you can start mentioning them on your post.
For instance: if you scrap 1000 followers, make sure that at least 400 of them followed you back.
IMPORTANT! Make sure you mention 3- 5 people in one comment
4. So, if you order mentions through online services, you have to negotiate all these details before you place an order.

Let me know if have any more questions.

This is really a good idea. Another thing is that you should be able to convince your audience that you have tested the product you want them to buy.
Agree, real videos or "customers" holding the product and giving some kind of testimonial about the product works best when in comes to social networks.

@emily bizprofits - a question:

From what I've read, there is absolutely no way to sign up for an IG account except by phone. Okay. But...the screen on my phone is not that big, I would want to use the account online. Are emulators allowed after the initial account registration? If so, can you recommend one, preferably without having to download and learn to use Bluestacks?

I know there are sites for viewing IG pictures but I haven't seen one for uploading, etc. I'm thinking that's against their TOS?

@emily bizprofits - a question:

From what I've read, there is absolutely no way to sign up for an IG account except by phone. Okay. But...the screen on my phone is not that big, I would want to use the account online. Are emulators allowed after the initial account registration? If so, can you recommend one, preferably without having to download and learn to use Bluestacks?

I know there are sites for viewing IG pictures but I haven't seen one for uploading, etc. I'm thinking that's against their TOS?

You can make IG accounts on your browser. The rollout for that happened around March-April, so i'm not sure if everyone is able to do this yet, but you should check. And if you're not going to use your phone for IG, (I would deal with the screen, especially if you can root your phone and change ips) you should just go ahead and use bluestacks. The next alternative would be using a bot like follow liker.

You can make IG accounts on your browser. The rollout for that happened around March-April, so i'm not sure if everyone is able to do this yet, but you should check.

Ohh, goodie! I will check, thanks!

root your phone and change ips

Umm....wha? :) Not sure what 'root your phone' means, so I'm going to try and find the browser way to do it. :)

go ahead and use bluestacks. The next alternative would be using a bot like follow liker.

Okay, thanks!

If I go with BS, is that against IG's TOS?

MI
Back