monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Case Study: 845.9% ROI! My Exact Facebook Ad Strategy!

Discussion in 'Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials' started by Samrath Gupta, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Samrath Gupta

Samrath Gupta Service Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Hey Guys,

Fed up of all the irrelevant information about facebook ads and studied a lot of facebook ads guide? Still wondering if people really make money from facebook ads? If you are desperate to make money from facebook ads then keep reading.. I’m sharing my “EXACT” ad copy and details I used to get over 800% ROI.

Lets start now with basic details

Basic Details:-

Network Used - CPA Prosperity

Vertical – Dating

Offer name – iHookup

Payout – $3.50

Lead Converted on DOI

ROI Received – 845.9%

CPC – $0.04

EPC – $0.55

————————————————————————————————————————

First Step: Getting An offer!

I chose iHookup because the name itself portrayed like people can get hooked on this website rather then talking for weeks and flirting. Pretty much straightforward. Below is a image of the offer

[​IMG]
    Pretty seductive yea? It is ;)

Why Did I choose this offer?

1- It wasn’t a too old offer so definitely not a lot of people knew about it neither they registered on this site so potential was nice here.

2- The name of the site portrayed an image that people can get hooked tonight with someone..I guess, That’s what a lot of people really want (Evil Grin)

Second Step: Setting Your Facebook Ads

So we have a nice offer in our hand and we need to setup a facebook ad for it. Below is my campaigns screenshot.

[​IMG]

Below is my target Audience

[​IMG]
    As you can see that I’ve targeted Male who are of age 25-35 interested in women who are single or engaged or who didn’t specified their relationship status.

You may be thinking why did I targeted people with engaged relationship right?

I targeted them because lots of males often look for some fun or a little change in their life’s. You will find lots of married/Engaged people in streets with hookers having fun haha. They simply need a little change thats all. ;) I hope ya getting the point here.

Results!

Facebook Ads Stat

[​IMG]

Earnings Stats

[​IMG]

Things To keep In Mind:

• Simply copy pasting what I did doesn’t assures that this pattern will work for you too.
    • What I show above is for helping you understand how you can make money and how you should target your market.
    • I suggest you to tweak the ad copy (If you gonna copy paste it) and test your campaigns well.
    • Use different images and ad copies and see how they perform. I usually test around 5-10 campaigns and choose 1-2 winner campaigns and rest campaigns are either paused or deleted!
    I hope this case study helped you understand FB ads better and I’m 100% sure that many of you will implement and surely get killer ROI ;)

Have Fun Make Bun ;)

PS: Your suggestions and comments are welcome :)

10 people like this.
  2. monetizer
  3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

I still struggle to see how this copy and image got approved but hey!

Whats the secret mate? ;)

4. Samrath Gupta

Well.. I can again get something like this approved haha...

Its a SECRET! :cool:

5. cpadatingmaster

cpadatingmaster Affiliate affiliate

I have similar add like yours for JustHookUp MaxBounty offer and try to target married people, males, age-35+ and get great results. Only my add copy is little bit different.
    Another thing, you show your add stat but not conversion... You can have thousands of clicks on your add but everyone are looking for conversion, that number is crucial to our success!

6. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

I read in Charles Ngo's blog that you should keep your trust or approval rating UP.. So, that when you submit shady in betweek, it will get approved too.

7. crysper

crysper Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

:)

Good case study, it shows that can be done. However, for newbies : don't expect to get this kind of image approved...and don't try re-submitting too many times otherwise you'll get your account banned.

This account probably has few years of positive history and a huge daily limit budget/total spent. With high score in these variables, i personally think many ads pass the manual approval team.

About the conversions:

Like most of my clients agree, the ad copy makes the conversion(some kind of presell) if not using a lp, the image gets the CTR.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
    3 people like this.
  8. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

Image of his earning stat is there...under his fb ad stat...
    134clicks | 21 leads | revenue: 73.50$
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. aneudysamparo

aneudysamparo Affiliate affiliate

10. Samrath Gupta

@crysper

Yea.. This account has solid history and you said it right! Submitting one ad many many times can get the account terminated.

Re-submitting isn't the key! Tweaking is ;)

Definitely. Ad copy is all which gets you clicks ;) image+ad copy are like computer and internet connection LOL!

11. minigem

minigem Affiliate affiliate

Most affiliates can't get this landing page and creatives approved on Facebook. Both LP and creatives have sexual emphasis which is against Facebook's dating guideline.

Thanks for the case study though.

12. philthy

philthy Affiliate affiliate

How long are you able to run it without getting caught? Also any tips for setting up a new ad account on Facebook and having it become trusted?

13. Samrath Gupta

I was able to run it for like 3-4 days.

The only mistake I did was created a similar ad and i guess they caught me from there :D

Every trusted account nowadays is was new sometime ;)

Just dont create a account for fb ads. If you want a good account then consider buying or having a account atleast 1 year old and active.

It will automatically show us good account :)

14. alwaystesting

alwaystesting Affiliate affiliate

What I have been noticing is that the image isn't really the problem. They look more into the text you write on the headlines and body. I've been able to use the right text and body with images showing skin (naughty) and getting it all approved.

1 person likes this.
  15. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

I still think this type of image 9 out of 10 times gets disapproved tho.

16. Samrath Gupta

No. Not really. out of 50 I've got 43 images approved with such headlines and body lines.

In order to get approved for such images your account needs to be too old as well as in good standings and def not showing ALOT of skin :D

17. alfredoivan

alfredoivan Affiliate affiliate

Exactly my thought! He is paying the people who are approving the ads! LOL! just kidding. He's got skills! Plain and simple!

1 person likes this.
  18. fernandoch

fernandoch Affiliate affiliate

I really cannot believe these ads got approved... Or maybe you have a contact in the facebook ads team that you should introduce me to :)

19. stipest

stipest Affiliate affiliate

You should always change something on image before using it again.
    Facebook uses some kind of image recognition algorithm and if your image got disapproved once it will never get approved again, and it will ban all existing ads with that same image.
    But if you change image name, image size, borders, aspect ratio or anything else facebook is not going to ban existing ads with that image because it is not the same image in his eyes.

2 people like this.
  20. crysper

crysper Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

Yea. Many affiliates changed just one pixel on the image, and it got approved again. I don't know if this works anymore...

21. fernandoch

fernandoch Affiliate affiliate

I have also heard that... How do you change a pixel? You add a point to the image?

Featured Resources (View All)

MI