propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Carpal Tunnel Pain???

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by Linda Buquet, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

From the 5 Star Affiliate Blogs ? ?
    Carpal Tunnel Wrist Pain Solutions for Internet Marketers

"Many of you know that I suffer from severe CTS - carpal tunnel syndrome. Truth is that most of you who work online full-time like I do, either already have wrist pain or will someday. I was reading a post about CTS over at ThreadWatch today and was amazed at how many people responded - even Matt Cutts from Google weighed in about the special mouse he uses to try to combat CTS pain. So I ended up writing a book over there, sharing all the things I have tried that have helped relieve my carpal tunnel. I'm posting the info I wrote here on the 5 Star blog too, in the hopes that it helps some of you.

I have CTS REALLY bad and was afraid I would have to use a foot mouse or get out of the biz. Came close to surgery but for many people it really does not help, so decided I would try everything possible 1st. Here are some things that have helped a ton! If I'm careful and stick to the things that work, I am now almost pain-free."

This is really long and full of important advice for anyone suffereing from CTS.
    Go read the rest here:
    http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/2006/04/26/carpal-tunnel-wrist-pain/

Do you hurt??? :(
    Do you use a special mouse or keyboard? Which one?
    What have you tried that helps?

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed