The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can't knock a parked domain off number 1 spot :(

temi

affiliate
For about two years now, I have hopped to knock a parked domain called temi . com off the number one spot for the word 'temi' with my blog of the same name, I don't really actively market my blog but its got a few backlinks.

For a few months last year, I managed to get him of the number one spot but he is back again there now. The keyword is not that important but for my blog or have any monetary value to me.... its a pride thing, why the hell should a part domain be number one and I an SEO aware webmaster number two :( help save my pride, how can I knock the parked domain off the number one spot?

You need to actively start promoting your blog. Yahoo site explorer shows that .com version has more backlinks then your site and from pretty good quality websites. Also, .com version is quite aged as well.

You need to actively start promoting your blog. Yahoo site explorer shows that .com version has more backlinks then your site and from pretty good quality websites. Also, .com version is quite aged as well.

But 'content is king' he has absolutely no content, its just a parked domain (as far as I can see)

But 'content is king' he has absolutely no content, its just a parked domain (as far as I can see)

For users, yes, that is true. But for search engines content is just one of the many things which they consider while building up rankings.

Arora,
Little drops of water, makes and Ocean, thanks, you little contribution will go some way to help, thanks very much :)

Hey, temi drop a comment on my do-follow blog and you will get a permanent backlink linked to the post and a sitewide link for a while. I was going to do it for you but have writers block...

Temi,

I have started a brand new seo blog - if you want i can give you a sitewide blog roll link with "temi" as anchor text. mind you its not even indexed yet! Lets knock off the parked domain!
If interested, pls. pm me.

Arora,
Little drops of water, makes and Ocean, thanks, you little contribution will go some way to help, thanks very much :)

Arora,
Every little helps, if you can make the anchor text "Temi SEO Blogs" or "Temi Blogs it will be great :)

One your blog has a few posts, let me know, I can give you post in one of my other blogs

Thanks

Temi,

I have started a brand new seo blog - if you want i can give you a sitewide blog roll link with "temi" as anchor text. mind you its not even indexed yet! Lets knock off the parked domain!
If interested, pls. pm me.

MI
Back