The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can you watch this without laughing?

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
I am going to issue a challenge.

I challenge you to watch this without laughing. Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

You might see a commercial from CNN.com first. If so, the challenge is for what you see following the commercial. Sometimes there is a commercial and other times there isn't.

It starts innocently enough but before it is over something very unusual happens.

Whew! that could be scary, but as long as it was not me (I have better sense, at least I hope I do!), it was a great laugh. Great find Larry.

You win. My face hurts. If I wasn't interested in having more fun (a lot more fun) that the average person, I wouldn't be a full time internet marketer :)

That was reallly funny:D Have you guys ever noticed that it's always the poor weather guys or women that do these type of stories? That guy's a lot braver than me. No way are you gettin a snake that big near me.

Little off topic but I'll fess up to ya somethin. Several years ago hubby and I were out fishin. (used to go all the time early on a Sunday morning while the rest of the world was asleep (til they closed the place down and now there's nowhere nearby to go) We were walkin along to get to our favorite fishin spot. I happened to look down and right in front of me movin slowly was the biggest black snake (don't know what kind it was) I ever saw in my life.

Uhh needless to say, :eek: :eek: you never saw a person move so fast in your life. I let out this noise and jumped (a pro basketball player woulda been proud of me) Meanwhile hubby's practically in hysterics over it. If it had been a ways ahead I would just kinda backed up a bit, but it startled me sooooo much my reaction was to just let out a noise and up I went.

Hubby used to have snakes as a kid so he knows all about em and said I scared the poor thing and he woulda never hurt me...Nope....I don't even wanna get close to a worm let alone a snake. ;)

LMAO wow thanks because I really needed a good laugh... That puts a new spin on trouser snake :eek:

MI
Back