monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can you profit on PoF anymore?

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by whodat, Jan 13, 2015.

1. whodat

whodat Affiliate affiliate

I heard or read somewhere it's really hard to profit on PoF these days is that true? Because I'd like to try due to low buy in.

2. monetizer
  3. xingoready

xingoready Affiliate affiliate

I am now using airpush to test campaign. May I ask you a question, is PoF a platform which is only can run dating APP?

4. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

Not true. On POF, you can create a highly targeted campaigns with high ROI even though with less volume.

5. greensmith2014

greensmith2014 Affiliate affiliate

Hi, i am newbie in mobile network. can you tell me what is POF? Thanks a lot.

6. lrs1995

7. tech12psk

tech12psk Affiliate affiliate

8. lrs1995

Its still profitable. The number affiliates advertising there shows people are making money.
    I don't run over there now.

9. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

10. williamrs

williamrs Affiliate affiliate

PoF is definitely profitable if you know how to use it.

The volume isn't great, but you can always scale the campaign to other platforms if you find winning combinations there.

11. mixcod

mixcod Affiliate affiliate

[​IMG]

I am new to CPA and i just begin with POF as it is a good source of traffic for newbies to get more better in tracking and testing, but it is really hard and difficult when you begin with new stuff, i am still trying to find a good combination for my creative, image, headline, description, i tried more than 70 banner and just one of them give me a conversion, oooh more than 200k impr with just one conversion, i dont know what s wrong or where i make mistake and what i have to do to get better result, plz guys someone guide/help me to jump over this step, i dont want to stuck in this phase for a long time,

12. cpaheaven

cpaheaven Affiliate affiliate

i have same problem too, maybe problem in banner image, they must be litlebit creepy or eye cathing, so user want to click

mixcod likes this.
  13. World Leads

World Leads Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi,

We have Affiliates who has great success running POF campaigns. Yes, I am convinced that if you are trageting well, split testing enough and trying a lot of different angles on banners you can create many successful campaigns there.

Cheers,
    Zoltan

14. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Like anything else, it takes time, patience, and optimization.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI