The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can you direct link on Instagram

R

raj14

hi guys, I bought a cpa guide on using Instagram with cap offers but the thing is every time I put the affiliate link IG says you are linking to an offer or something and block the posting of the link, even though the link remains when I click it I get the block message.

Now I have tried to get around this by doing the following:
1. Using the domain. Dfyk.us/Netflix to redirect to the maxbounty offer but get a very similar message about possibility of a malicious link and blocks again

2. Tried redirecting with one of established domains, which us about 4 months old, this time it says something like you are trying to post a promotional link or something and block it again!

3. I shortened the aff link with bit ly resulted in the ban of my account with the third post.

I do notice people are/ were doing this very well in 2014, is anybody else in 2016 profiting and can you post an aff link, what is the way around this.

A well known int marketer recently sold a new product about 7 months ago where he was making around $5000 a month showing screenshots,but I ran unto the problems above and failed.

Pleas can somebody clarify if it's me- I'm very average when it comes to IM ORhas IG clamped down on this blatant firm if direc linking abuse of their system.

I just want to make around $500 a month for the first 6 months or so.

Thanks guys

It's very difficult to direct link on IG nowadays because they have banned a lot of domains and ad networks like they did in FB.

The safest way to do it is with a simple landing page in between.

Hi servandosilva, thanks for the clarification , just a quick question, have you used IG for cpa, are there any reputable courses, seems like easy cap money

In adworkmedia
they just added yesterday two new domains free for users to bypass the filter system in FB and IG. I have not tested it yet and no idea if there any guarantee that is working 100% but you can have a try because is new and not yet saturared. The link has my referral if you you not yet a memeber of AWM :D

Instagram have decided to ban most of the adds because they have also a marketing wing they tend to use nowdays in do think to get revenue. Having that in mind, you are very sure that the move to ban several ad networks and links will be high. What I know is that a lot of thing have change ever since Instagram was introduced. The best way you can do is have pcture of the product or servive you are marketing.

What I know is that a lot of thing have change ever since Instagram was introduced.

Seems all the social networks have had the same path - they start out great, attract a lot of spam then tighten all the rules, more and more then start their own ad network. :)

MI
Back