The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can Twitter Really Generate Good Traffic Flow?

Sharessat

affiliate
Hi,

I am here just to pass on some information that I have found out as a reult of using Twitter. I signed up with Twitter because someone told me I could generate targeted Traffic from the site. Just like many other programs that supposed to get you traffic I just knew there had to be a catch to it.

Much to my suprise I found that is done properly with a little automation I could actaully get very targeted traffic to my site(s) via Twitter. So the answer is ABSOLUTELY you can generate a good traffic flow from Twitter. Since I started using it with a help of a couple tools I have seen a steady increase in the traffic to my site and not only that I have seen a increase in the number of sign ups to my primary program as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Twitter has to be done in a certain way to monetize it. There are some good free training out there for it as well. Because of this thread I think I will post some links in my blog. Thanks for sharing that here I see now people really so want to use the tool right not just for a quick million.... lol

Hi Ray,

I am happy that you found this post helpful and are going to provide some info on your blog on this topic. I hope you link back to this post as an additional place for your readers to get information on the subject. I use twitter as I stated in a mayjor way and it has driven very good traffic to my site the stats don't lie my friend and I for one am happy I joined and found the right set of tools to use with twitter to make if more profitable.

I find that you need to have a combination of regular tweets that show you are a real person and not an automated tweet, tweets to free information and tweets with links to your site to get good traffic. If you treat it like a business and try to build relationships with your customers (followers) you will get better and more traffic than if you are just trying to sell stuff to your followers

Twitter is definitely a great source of targeted traffic and can mean a nice chunk of change as well. Each time I think of "tweeting done right", TwitterLit always comes to mind. (They choose a book and tweet the first sentence with a link to the Amazon page.) The creativity is astounding and inspiring. They've been featured in many prominent magazines and on many prominent websites.

If you apply a bit of creativity to your tweeting, the sky's the limit.

Realy good feedback and very true about treating it like a business to build a relationship with your followers. Here is the trick getting people to follow you in the first place. Once you have enough people following you then I totally agree with you stirls it will work great and the sky is the limmit. I also love the idea that your provide Teli, using Amozon to generate income from Twitter and the idea of choosing a book and placing the first sentence in your tweet with a link back to the book on Amazon AWESOME! I will have to check into that in more detail. Well thank you again for your feedback I am sure others who visit this post will appreciate the info as I do.

For a system to be a system you have to induce a second and third sale, which is a very profitable posture ..

Relationship is key to create a thing I have discovered called "Forced Leverage"

For a system to be a system you have to induce a second and third sale, which is a very profitable posture ..

Relationship is key to create a thing I have discovered called "Forced Leverage"

Ray,

Would you care to elaborate on what Forced Leverage is all about? This seems to be a good idea and sound interesting to me. I am sure others might benefit from your knowledge on the subject as well.
:D:D:D

What Happens In The Net

Well, I can put it like this. Some marketers want to sell money and the only return you get from that... is the burden of proof... so to get what others call forced continuity other things have to be in place.... a true system... this is not my idea this has been proven..

Ask yourself.. can I put my system over McDonalds and make it work, how about Wal-Mart or Kmart ..etc..

If you can't then you don't have a business, you are fishing for suckers... and the problem with that is what is on the horizon will not allow room for marketers to do that.

You will have to stand by your name.... hence the leverage that is created is forced because people know and trust you....

That's the birds eye view anyway .....

Oh I understand now. So what you are saying is when my business (GDI) has become so well known it is like a household name and people have seen my sites and offers enough that they trust and like me they will amost be forced to join me in my business so to speak.

Thanks for the feed back all. I thought GDI was well known but you would be surprised at all of the people who I tell about GDI that says what it that an Pyramid or something. So that indicates to me that it is not as well known as I thought it was.

As for Twitter, I use it also and I am using a couple of tools that seem to be keeping me going pretty well with twitter. I started my account about 2 months ago found these tools a few weeks later and now have over four thousands follower and my traffic seems to be pretty steady.

I would like more of it but I thing as long as my followersthip continues to grow so will my traffic.

I have been using Twitter and Twitwall for about 3 months now, and I haven't seen any linkbacks from anything except my signature.

Have you created any new relationships with anyone on Twitter who might be interested in Piano Lessons Online? or Piano Lessons? If so, how are you cultivating that relationship?

All valid questions, asmy opinion is that the real traffic generation is realtime Tweeple (doesn't it make you want to throw up, the Twitter geek speak)... that actually click thru on what you send them because its something they are interested in (if you're tweeting to a targeted follower audience).

I think maybe its changing your perspective on how you perceive Twitters value and its associated traffic generation abilities. You may like what it has to offer if you apply your SEO knowledge of keyword targeting to Twitter.

i see twitter not like a business driver but it generates fresh traffic and may be forces you to deliver quality content to get followers. Now, some SEOs experts state that twitter is a waste of time. To my views, it is another fashionable tool to generate traffic.

I agree. I'm building my network now - have around 700 people - I've seen as much as 15% of my network go to my client's site whenever I tweet about it. But you gotta have interesting stuff to tweet about - keyword - interesting.

I absolutely agree with you that automation helps you to get a lot
of traffic.

It was the best decision I made quite in the early days of my Twitter experience, because

* searching/following them and

* unfollow the ones who are not following you (so your gap between the

followers and the ones who you are following is not bigger than around 500),

* sending DM?s

* (re)tweets

etc. is quite some work.

I use an automated program but always end up following hundreds of SPAM bots and hardly get any traffic at all but other people see success so I'm going to keep sticking to it and tweak my software to get better results.

MI
Back