The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Can provide bunch of leads - looking for network

Mr.Owen

I am a member of a few networks but I need to get my hands on more offers.

I am currently looking for mainstream and casual dating offers. Be it SOIs or DOIs for mobile and WEB. I am pretty experienced with Germany (and german speaking countries) as I made most of my money with German traffic in the dating space.

I need
- good converting
- high paying

SOI and DOI offers for mobile and desktop for Germany and other German speaking countries.

You won't be disappointed ;)

Edit.

My preferred offers: edates, amateur community, f*ckdatearea, s*xpartnerclub, dailydate WEB SOI

These have been the best converting offers for me so far. I can also take on new offers but they have to be TESTED and proven network wide that they convert good. I have nothing against a fresh database needs to be filled (no pun intended) for dating sites but I also want to spend my money (yes I BUY traffic) on dating offers that are proven to convert.

One for example that has never converted for me was DateForMore.

Last edited:
Hi,
Are you only interested in Germany now?
A bit about us:
We are a direct advertiser of Casual/adult dating offers.
We have high-EPC ROI-boosting desktop and mobile offers for our dating sites such as QuickFlirt.com, Loveaholics.com, NaughtyDate.com, BeNaughty.com, Flirt.com, etc. We own all these sites so by working with us you'll work directly with the advertiser. We have offers for 15+ countries (mostly US and other major English-speaking countries, Europe, Japan), offer exclusive payouts, can pay per lead/sale/trial/install, provide accurate stats and converting creatives, offer reliable payments ON TIME (weeklies available) via Wire/PayPal/Paxum/Payoneer. We have roughly 10 years of the industry experience, our AMs are professional, helpful and responsive. In case this is something that works for you please Skype me julia.lawrence185 or email julia.l@together.com

Cheers

Hey julia,
as far as I know, the dating sites that you mentioned were all american ones. Do you have german ones? Especially the ones I mentioned in my post above?

Hello,
Check ExpertMobi. We have dating offers for Germany. All campaigns are from direct advertisers.
Let's start working together!;) Our Skype: live:nadya_394, supportexpertmobi

I represent a leading dating affiliate partnership program. We feature a lot of famous and reliable dating sites such as date18.club, maxxsexx.com, maxxlove.com and many others. The sites specialize in connecting relationship-minded men with good looking women from United Kingdom, Netherlands, Deutschland, Norway, Denmark, and Sweden who are searching for love, romance or something more.

Our affiliate program offers to have one of the highest commissions in the industry – 30% of sales amount in pay per sale program. It’s free to join and guarantees you success and constant monthly payment. I would like to see you as our affiliate! You will be very satisfied with results you will achieve with us!

My Skype is: nadja_orela

I represent a leading dating affiliate partnership program. We feature a lot of famous and reliable dating sites such as date18.club, maxxsexx.com, maxxlove.com and many others. The sites specialize in connecting relationship-minded men with good looking women from United Kingdom, Netherlands, Deutschland, Norway, Denmark, and Sweden who are searching for love, romance or something more.

Our affiliate program offers to have one of the highest commissions in the industry – 30% of sales amount in pay per sale program. It’s free to join and guarantees you success and constant monthly payment. I would like to see you as our affiliate! You will be very satisfied with results you will achieve with us!

My Skype is: nadja_orela
got UK traffic.
added you on skype.(fastservice247)

We do not work with dating offers directly, however we have campaigns in Pheromones, sexual health and flirtation guides! We have great benefits and operate in Germany and german speaking countries! Germany is in our Top 5 best selling countries, and we are continuously developing our market in Germany as it is such a economically well off country! We also operate in 13 other countries, so you are not limited for choice! And we have great incentives to keep our affiliates motivated and all our content is free and can be personlised at your request(unique content)!
Message me for more information, or even check out website directly by checking the link below if you want!

I am currently looking for mainstream and casual dating offers. Be it SOIs or DOIs for mobile and WEB. I am pretty experienced with Germany (and german speaking countries) as I made most of my money with German traffic in the dating space.

I need
- good converting
- high paying

SOI and DOI offers for mobile and desktop for Germany and other German speaking countries.

Edit.

My preferred offers: edates, amateur community, f*ckdatearea, s*xpartnerclub, dailydate WEB SOI

These have been the best converting offers for me so far. I can also take on new offers but they have to be TESTED and proven network wide that they convert good. I have nothing against a fresh database needs to be filled (no pun intended) for dating sites but I also want to spend my money (yes I BUY traffic) on dating offers that are proven to convert.

What about adult dating offers? Have you tried working with adult?

Hi Sara,
I believe there is some misunderstanding - I'm not looking for offers, especially non-adult :)
Anyway, thanks for reaching me out! Have a nice day ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

I need
- good converting
- high paying

Edit.

Hey Mr.Owen,
Do you work with admitad?
I've seen some articles about this network.

Hi @Mr.Owen!
We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals - even Adult. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions.
We actually have a Mainstream Dating Rotator, as well as an Adult Rotator.
We've also got xcams, xFlirt, Fling Mobile! And Daily Date Mobile and C-Date for German traffic!
Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

I need
- good converting
- high paying

Edit.

Hey Owen,
You know there's a saying "if you want a job well done, do it yourself!"
German speaking GEOs are our thing, we got tons of campaigns that are SOI/DOI, 1 Click Flow etc via carrier billing and convert crazy.
So you can try BitterStrawberry's new HybridLink® by BitterStrawberry which is a private "SmartLink" which you can create from the bottom up with the offers and rules of your choice. So instead of relying on our in-house SmartLink settings/rules, our system gives you the options to configure it the way you want it.

It's definitely a game changer! Test it & let us know how it went for you :)

Hi there and a pleasant day!!

Please check our sites offers if you are interested.
-Pays for Adult Dating leads PPL SOI
-Weekly payments
-Referral Program
-White Label Sub Domain available for you
-Accept Tinder traffic
-Bump on commission rates
-SmartLink for best converting offer
Waiting to hear from you :)

banners
Back