The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can I publish same article in my websites+Article Directory?

shakemelikeapig

affiliate
Can I publish same article in my websites+Article Directory?Is this not make an issue of duplicate content?
If your answer is Yes, then in how many article directory can I submit the same article?

Can I publish same article in my websites+Article Directory?Is this not make an issue of duplicate content?

In a word - yes. I've written dozens of articles, and have had many published by top authority sites. And I can tell you from personal experience, that whole duplicate content issue is way overblown.

David Jackson

If your answer is Yes, then in how many article directory can I submit the same article?

Duplicate content is something that a lot of people have different opinions on. I really do not think it is of much relevance.

However the point of the article directories is to drive traffic to my sites

If I have an article on an article directory, no point driving the visitors to my site which has exactly the same content

The idea is to give them more, better, deeper information when they get to my site or blog

So for this reason the content I post in the article directories is different from what is on my sites

Yes, You can publish. When you submit an article to article directory, there is no guarantee that someone interested publish it on their articles site. Sometimes article directory may have article distribution network. So same copy of the article will automatically created without your knowledge. So why cant you do the same.

I also beleive the duplicate issue is overblown but do bare this in mind. At the expense of around a quick 5 minuite change of non-key words it is very much worth doing. It is well known that you can post the same article to multiple sites so after you change one you dont need to change it again.

So basically for the cost of 5 mins its not worth running the risk whether you will get the backlinks or not. IMO

banners
Back