The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Can i go for Godaddy?

I have a hosting package for one of my websites at GoDaddy, not satisfied,so I decided to transfer my website's host to HostGator. I've heard only good words about them.

GoDaddy are ok, but I don't like their sales push. They really push hard for you to buy the extras, its right in your face.

Yes, godaddy and HostGator are quiet good and you can go for them. Another another one of the good hosting online today is Domain name registration, there offer good and fast support, fast UK server and many other great service.

I would go for HostGator. 87 reviews at awardwinninghost.com and having high rating. A no-frills web host with excellent developer support – their servers are configured with PHP, Perl, ImageMagick, GD, Chilisoft ASP, Ruby on Rails and SSH access. If you need a custom module for your website, they’ll install it for you. HostGator’s control panel includes auto-installers for many popular forum, blogging, and ecommerce scripts.

:lol: Cheers!
:withstupid:

GoDaddy are ok, but I don't like their sales push. They really push hard for you to buy the extras, its right in your face.

true .... you have to be really careful while hitting the Purchase link. They most of the times give out additional domains free for 2 months which we really don't need.

Godaddy is quite expensive if I remember rightly and if you're looking for to market in the UK like most of us are you're better off going for a UK based host

MI
Back