propellerads adcombo
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can i get a mentor on aff fix?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by burningb, Jan 21, 2015.

1. burningb

burningb Affiliate affiliate

Can i get a mentor on aff fix?

2. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

I'd be happy to mentor you for business and entrepreneurship and help you out when I have the time but if you're looking for a CPA/Affiliate mentor i'd suggest speaking with @cashmoneyaffiliate and @williamrs

3. djcrunk

djcrunk Affiliate affiliate

Dude, you're in THE DOJO, that proves to me that you are commited and probably a smart guy as well ;)

I'd be glad to give you a hand on CPA/affiliate related stuff, my forte is paid traffic, specially mobile, and how to generate up to $xx,xxx/month. And even though that kinda sounds like a sales pitch lol, I don't even have a product, course or whatever. Cause I'm doing my own affiliate stuff, so my time is limited, but you can send me a PM and hit me on skype.

We care about our people.

And of course @cashmoneyaffiliate seem to have some kickass stuff and high quality mentoring program, So the info and himself we'll be a lot more available probably.

To your success, cheers!

TC Yeap and K like this.
  4. amoooo

amoooo Affiliate affiliate

I'd like to get in on this action, as someone who is being mentored? Let me know if you two, djcrunk and K are still up for taking on another person?
    Thanks!

5. vze26y8h

vze26y8h Affiliate affiliate

I am fascinated by mobile cpa marketing, so I sent an email to this @cashmoneyaffiliate guy but he never replies to emails. I have sent him two emails in the last couple of months but never replied to any of it. I sent it to support@@cashmoneyaffiliate

That makes me wonder

6. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

Top Resources

banners