monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can i get a mentor on aff fix?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by burningb, Jan 21, 2015.

1. burningb

burningb Affiliate affiliate

Can i get a mentor on aff fix?

2. monetizer
  3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

I'd be happy to mentor you for business and entrepreneurship and help you out when I have the time but if you're looking for a CPA/Affiliate mentor i'd suggest speaking with @cashmoneyaffiliate and @williamrs

4. djcrunk

djcrunk Affiliate affiliate

Dude, you're in THE DOJO, that proves to me that you are commited and probably a smart guy as well ;)

I'd be glad to give you a hand on CPA/affiliate related stuff, my forte is paid traffic, specially mobile, and how to generate up to $xx,xxx/month. And even though that kinda sounds like a sales pitch lol, I don't even have a product, course or whatever. Cause I'm doing my own affiliate stuff, so my time is limited, but you can send me a PM and hit me on skype.

We care about our people.

And of course @cashmoneyaffiliate seem to have some kickass stuff and high quality mentoring program, So the info and himself we'll be a lot more available probably.

To your success, cheers!

TC Yeap and K like this.
  5. amoooo

amoooo Affiliate affiliate

I'd like to get in on this action, as someone who is being mentored? Let me know if you two, djcrunk and K are still up for taking on another person?
    Thanks!

6. vze26y8h

vze26y8h Affiliate affiliate

I am fascinated by mobile cpa marketing, so I sent an email to this @cashmoneyaffiliate guy but he never replies to emails. I have sent him two emails in the last couple of months but never replied to any of it. I sent it to support@@cashmoneyaffiliate

That makes me wonder

7. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

Featured Resources (View All)

MI