The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can I Beat Amazon in Top 10?

I am doing a keyword research about certain niches I found that I can combine with my SEO + CPA project.
I use market samurai to check the SEO competition and found out that the top 10 websites ranking in the keyword are amazon sites and very low quality unrelevant site.

By the way, Thank you Jay for providing us a live case study about amazon sites.
I learned a lot in keyword research.

Going back, Can I beat Amazon?

Thanks a lot guys.

I would say yes, you can at least bounce above them for bait if your format is correct. Ive recently been trying to outrank a major company for their own keyword and I've just about taken one or two spots from them so it can be done, yes!

Anything is possible in SEO, but if and when you pass them don't leave your site the way it is, you should constantly try to add new content and backlinks and force it into a habit to insure you stay on top!

Absolutely you can. You'll find tonnes of products out there that affiliate sites are outranking Amazon for.

Some products are harder than others but a lot of the more obscure products are actually pretty easy to outrank for.

Some of their products aren't even keyword targeted... for example "Zombie Statues" might get searched a lot but they will title the product "Zombie Style Ornament" or something (this is just a made up example but you get the picture).

Absolutely you can. You'll find tonnes of products out there that affiliate sites are outranking Amazon for.

Some products are harder than others but a lot of the more obscure products are actually pretty easy to outrank for.

Some of their products aren't even keyword targeted... for example "Zombie Statues" might get searched a lot but they will title the product "Zombie Style Ornament" or something (this is just a made up example but you get the picture).

Haha. I found a trick. Thanks bro. :)

MI
Back