The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can any one help me with niche

jimzheng

Can any one help me with finding the right niche, I have no idea what I was trying to promote before. After reading Linda's thread, I decided to promoted something I maybe psaaionate with.
Where can I find them?

You decided to promote something you are passionate about, but then ask where can you find them?

Sorry confused... Where can you find the niche you are passionate about?
You find it within.

Start here: <a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/niche-marketing/5558-how-pick-your-1st-niche.html#post15325">How to Pick Your 1st Niche</a>

no, no.... I know what I am passionate about, but ...I have to promote something right? some product, where are these product..

Oh where to find the products, that makes more sense.

An easy place to start when you are new is to join Commission Junction because their search makes it easy and they have tons of affiliate programs.

Also you can search Google for: niche keyword "affiliate program"

The other part of evaluating a niche besides figuring out what you are passionate about is determining a) if there is enough interest and b) checking to see if it's too competitive.

If you decide you are passionate about computers, well that's too competitive and too big of a niche for a newbie.

Did you find threads about those 2 things and run the numbers? That needs to be done before you start looking for products. Let me know if you need help with that part.

Thank you, and I did not see the threads about 2 things and run the numbers. I have no idead what they are.
THANK YOU SO MUCH, I JUST MADE MY GOOGLE AD WORK(even though no clicks yet)

MI
Back