Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Call Tracking

scroogefrog

Service Manager
Service Manager
ScroogeFrog
Hi Guys!

Today I am interesting about Call Tracking!
I attached this service at my list of services but it is not very popular, so I want to understand why!
Can you advise me something ?
Do you use such services at your websites ?

I appreciate any experience,
So thanks for your answers!

Cheers!

Because people are looking for the easy buck. The lead/contact has to stay on the line anywhere from as short as 90 seconds (1 and a half minutes) to as long as 300 seconds (5 minutes) to be credited for the lead. Ah. The good ol' days of displaying your number on a PPC ad and not being worried about being charged for it.

What they don't realize that some of the payments can be out of this world. I'm talking several hundred dollars per lead.

Because people are looking for the easy buck. The lead/contact has to stay on the line anywhere from as short as 90 seconds (1 and a half minutes) to as long as 300 seconds (5 minutes) to be credited for the lead. Ah. The good ol' days of displaying your number on a PPC ad and not being worried about being charged for it.

What they don't realize that some of the payments can be out of this world. I'm talking several hundred dollars per lead.
You right, but they pay for a really good analyze that can give better conversion and will show which advert is good and which one you can stop at all. So in the end you will cut your expenses.
Isn't it?

As I said earlier, most people will pick the route with the least amount of resistance. Call Tracking requires know-how (you can forget thinking they'll read the documentation), work (anathema to most people) and budget (think they'll make a million dollars with a hundred dollar investment). That's why they're not running them. All you need to do is find one or two good affiliates. You can do a bit of sleuthing scanning PPC ads (containing Call offers) and contact the site owners via WHOIS info. Based on your service, offer a test for a month in exchange for an in depth article review.

As I said earlier, most people will pick the route with the least amount of resistance. Call Tracking requires know-how (you can forget thinking they'll read the documentation), work (anathema to most people) and budget (think they'll make a million dollars with a hundred dollar investment). That's why they're not running them. All you need to do is find one or two good affiliates. You can do a bit of sleuthing scanning PPC ads (containing Call offers) and contact the site owners via WHOIS info. Based on your service, offer a test for a month in exchange for an in depth article review.
Thanks! You gave me an interesting idea for advertising of this service.
I will think about this!
How do think the price 18 dollars per month for using this service is normal ?

Thanks! You gave me an interesting idea for advertising of this service.
I will think about this!
How do think the price 18 dollars per month for using this service is normal ?

Split test your pricing. Who knows? It's very possible you could charge a bit more. Just figure out a method to cookie the users so they are always shown the price they saw on first display. Or do something similar to a penny auction:
  • First xx amount of users get locked in a lifetime monthly price of xx amount of dollars if they keep their account active.
  • After xx amount of users reach that price point, automatically raise the price for the next tier.
  • Repeat a level until you reach your desired max monthly price.
Based on a cursory reading of your site, you could have a multiple hundred dollar price point.

Hi Guys!

Today I am interesting about Call Tracking!
I attached this service at my list of services but it is not very popular, so I want to understand why!
Can you advise me something ?
Do you use such services at your websites ?

I appreciate any experience,
So thanks for your answers!

Cheers!
Hi,I have a solution for you just dial this number 9999994242 and contact us

MI
Back