The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Call-Only Campaigns and Quality Score

ringpartner

affiliate
We are often asked about Google Adwords quality score for Call-Only campaigns. So, we wrote a blog post, you can read more on our blog - Call-Only Campaigns and Quality Score

Here are the highlights:

Landing Pages
-You need one!
-It should be owned by you
-Hosted on your domain
-The landing page affects QS (It's not clear how or how much, but it is a factor)

Text Ads
-Put keywords in the display URL
-Write compelling ad text
-Focus on CTR
-Have a call to action

Ad Rank
-Bid x QS = Ad Rank
-Aim for position 1-2 on mobile
-Work hard on improving QS

CTR
-Click through rate is important
-$1 & 30% CTR is better than $10 & 1% CTR for Google
-Google will reward a high CTR

Ad Groups
-Organize by relevance
-10 keywords or less within an ad group
-Relevance is the key

Cheap Traffic
-Cheap traffic is cheap for a reason
-Google's CPC can be "too high"
-Find your niche and angles
-Aim for high volume, low competition
-The higher your CTR and QS, the lower your CPC

Thank you for giving us some awesome stats as well as general TOS about Google AdWord. But I personally like yahoo bing network. This is because of cheap CPC as well as I am getting targeted traffic.

The Google Adwords traffic CPC is too high, i washed away my 100 USD in just 3 clicks, WOW!

3 Clicks is not enough traffic to find out if it will truly work. It does require a bigger budget than $100. I'm not saying it's the only traffic source, but if you have the budget and patience to scale, it will be worth it.

Thanks for your feedback :)

I have read all about landing pages needed for call only campaigns, but I have never seen one. Can someone provide an example? I imagine just a one page lander (similar to a PPV lander), big header, big red CTA call now button, some information on the niche, and then a footer with privacy policy and contact us. Does this sound right? Does Google require a legitimate site like typical adwords ads for call only ads?

We are often asked about Google Adwords quality score for Call-Only campaigns. So, we wrote a blog post, you can read more on our blog - Call-Only Campaigns and Quality Score

Here are the highlights:

Landing Pages
-You need one!
-It should be owned by you
-Hosted on your domain
-The landing page affects QS (It's not clear how or how much, but it is a factor)

Text Ads
-Put keywords in the display URL
-Write compelling ad text
-Focus on CTR
-Have a call to action

Ad Rank
-Bid x QS = Ad Rank
-Aim for position 1-2 on mobile
-Work hard on improving QS

CTR
-Click through rate is important
-$1 & 30% CTR is better than $10 & 1% CTR for Google
-Google will reward a high CTR

Ad Groups
-Organize by relevance
-10 keywords or less within an ad group
-Relevance is the key

Cheap Traffic
-Cheap traffic is cheap for a reason
-Google's CPC can be "too high"
-Find your niche and angles
-Aim for high volume, low competition
-The higher your CTR and QS, the lower your CPC
Great post. I am struggling with QS with bing ads. I am using several spy tools to find out which one is working. I am sending directly to the sales page. Is this cause for low QS? Should I create a landing page?

Great post. I am struggling with QS with bing ads. I am using several spy tools to find out which one is working. I am sending directly to the sales page. Is this cause for low QS? Should I create a landing page?
Landing page is the more important for quality score. Don't use direct link as you are lost your leads. Collect your leads by furnishing your landing page. Make sure you are using unique articles.

banners
Back