The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cached my site quickly ?

Famous16

affiliate
Hi guys,

Can someone tell me is there any activity that will help me to cached my site quickly,with in 1 hour if yes please tell me.

Thanks...

Regards,
Famous16

Hi guys,

Can someone tell me is there any activity that will help me to cached my site quickly,with in 1 hour if yes please tell me.

Thanks...

Regards,
Famous16

No. Not within an hour. But a day or two is possible if you link to your pages from a site that is updated regularly e.g. twitter. Such a site will have a high crawl rate so the bots are likely to follow the links quicker.

Hi,
There is no way to cashed your site in 1 hours. I think it may take 2 to 3 business day. Social networking sites are really helpful for fast indexing of your sites and blogs, etc.

Since Crawlers are always looking for fresh content, so if you are putting fresh content on your page and you do have some strong backlinks for that page from where crawlers can find your page, it will be crawled within few minutes.
Hi guys,

Thanks...

Regards,
Famous16

banners
Back