The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

buzzcity+voluum conversion tracking

geterdone

affiliate
so im having issues with the conversions registering on buzzcity. their support is pretty useless so i'm hoping one of you can provide a better explanation. The issue is with the postback url.

I initially had it as: api.buzzcity. net/vconvert.php?partnerid=XXXXX&vtxnid=XXXXX&clickcode={externalid}&hash=XXXXX. using that setup i would sporadically see some conversions show up on their platform. However when i contacted support they said to put an actual clickcode value in lieu of {externalid} which also doesn't seem to work.

Any help would be much appreciated.

ps. the campaign url was: track.domain. com/XXXX?pub_id={pubid}&timestamp={timestamp}&clickcode={clickcode}

Have they already approved you for conversion tracking & PUBID & IP filtering? Cause I don't even see the point in tracking with buzzcity's subids unless you got those ones already. And if you're already using a third party tracking like voluum or imobitrax, you don't even need to use their postback, unless you wanna compare with their data, yours, and the affiliate network.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't want them to have my data on their site anyway.

Cheers & Good luck.

thanks for the response. i'm just looking for a more efficient way of determining which channels to block as opposed to creating a campaign for each channel.

But i'm not too concerned about them having that data since they already know the offer and targeting i run.

banners
Back