The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Buzzcity + Mobpartner + Tracker?

wouex

affiliate
Hello,
I am new to this forum and have a question. I'm planning to start Buzzcity + Mobpartner campaign but don't know if it will be good to stick only to these 2 or add a tracker too like Adsbridge (Free plan). After I read a guide about that it wasn't mentioned that I need to use tracker but to create different campaigns after the initial test for every mobile OS. So can I see this information about clicks/conversions for OS in Buzzcity or Mobpartner (after I set the call-back url) or I need to use a tracker? Btw I prefer to use a free tracker like Adsbridge, Prosper202... Will this data be displayed in them? I will appreciate your help guys :)

Hello,
I am new to this forum and have a question. I'm planning to start Buzzcity + Mobpartner campaign but don't know if it will be good to stick only to these 2 or add a tracker too like Adsbridge (Free plan). After I read a guide about that it wasn't mentioned that I need to use tracker but to create different campaigns after the initial test for every mobile OS. So can I see this information about clicks/conversions for OS in Buzzcity or Mobpartner (after I set the call-back url) or I need to use a tracker? Btw I prefer to use a free tracker like Adsbridge, Prosper202... Will this data be displayed in them? I will appreciate your help guys :)

What's up @wouex?

I think any affiliate needs tracker, for analitcs, to know what LP + offer combination converts better. I would advice you to use combination of Buzzcity + Mobpartner + AdsBridge, to get the best result.

Nice e-meet you.

Hey, @wouex Thanks for your question. AdsBridge tracker can easily work with these networks, it will allow you to get statistics, create campaign for each offer, or add several to one campaign, filter data by period, visits, clicks, conversions, country and so on.

Btw, we have 30 days free trial period, for you to test AdsBridge.

Here is some info that you will need starting you campaign. FAQs, UserGuides.

Regards!

Hi Alex 099,
Doesn't AdsBridge offer 100 000 hits free every month for the free plan?

Yep, we did, however, recently we added some features for Pro account and made more updates, so we have to limit Basic to 50 000 visits per month and make it available within 30days. Think that makes sense.

banners
Back