The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Buying traffic from Fiverr

Shanr02

So on Fiverr there are many gigs that offer thousands visitors for just $5. They claim not to be bots and Adsense safe. Would you guys recommend this to make money with Adsense?

So on Fiverr there are many gigs that offer thousands visitors for just $5. They claim not to be bots and Adsense safe. Would you guys recommend this to make money with Adsense?

Instead of buying traffic, you should used the people with huge amount of followers on Facebook and Twitter to advertise your website. You can use that to build up your own followers and add them to your list. But for visitors, I would bet they are bots.

Its all bot traffic on Fiverr man. You get what you pay for. So Its basically $5 for robots. Youre better off establishing your organic traffic stream first.

If they doesn't harm google and seo , they will use traffic for theirself!

I don't trust fiverr too much!

Fiverr Traffic = Ban :)

I tested this traffic for a site I wanted to get the Alexa rank up and I can say the best providers there all use BOT traffic, 98% bounce rate :)

Hi,

Well NO. Do not waste your money.

I'm new to affiliate marketing but so far have had good success with solo ads, but the key here is to find a reputable seller.
I'd recommend someone in this post, but I'm not sure if that's verboten or not.

MI
Back