The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Buying free likes

mrskatrusia

affiliate
Please could you tell me, if you ever have used services or groups for free likes? If yes, please share your experience with me and links for these sources:)

Have a great day!

Hello Mrskatrusia,

honestly enough, I have not tried to buy likes or other types of engagement before, but I would not rely on them. Even if the likes all come from real people behind real accounts, it is uninterested, idle traffic that will not help you on the long run. It might boost a post or two so that the algorithm of the given platform notices it, but still, the time and money is likely better spent on improving your content, doing "official" paid marketing or setting up shop on other platforms.

I noticed you posted very similar threads besides this one, that is unnecessary.

Good luck with your business!

Buying likes is just a waste of money.
Receiving likes based on your merits is what matters.
Getting likes from people that re-post your posts is what gets you the most 'likes' that matter, especially when your post content is re-re-posted by people that see the first re-post.

There are SMM panel services in the market that sell fake likes, shares and fake subscribers. But they are automated and are only useless. People still buy them and end up with penalty. I strongly advice against buying such likes or shares.

Focus on creating good quality content and let the social stats grow organically. It is a hard, but logical and ethical way to grow on social media.

MI
Back