The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

BusinessSearch.com.cn

adnan71

affiliate
Is it any good?

BusinessSearch.com.cn

I was thinking of making it into a site where chinese people could list their businesses & people around the world could search them.

I think its brilliant, you can even have an English section: BusinessSearch.com.cn/en/
Its a keyword rich domain, make good use of it. I was not keep on Chinese domain when it first arrived because it was too expensive, is it cheaper now?

It was like $40.00

I got some good .com.cn & .com.tw domains.

Paid a little bit, but thought that if i make them, get some good sites going.

Its significantly cheaper now, it was about $200 at the time I was talking about.

O, ok.

This must of been a few years back then.

I sort of overspent myself these past 2 months on domains. Hopefully I won't have to drop any come renewal time.

Btw, if u register a domain for $200.00, how does the renewal go? Is that $200.00 as well or the current renewal price.

That is why I never bought any :) but I think the renewal will go down when prices for the domain drops.
I have over 100 domains, I have banned myself from registering any more new domains.

Excellent domain. Can create a quality directory with that. Remember your target audience is now nearly 2 billion. ;)

Take as an example. Currently alexa ranked 1,141.

Excellent domain. Can create a quality directory with that. Remember your target audience is now nearly 2 billion. ;)

Take as an example. Currently alexa ranked 1,141.

Thanks Maldives.

I was thinking of just starting it out with a straight search. Just a search page like google. And maybe later on adding a directory.

Lets see how the goes, cause it's testing really good and I'm happy with it's results.

I could probably use the same engine on this one too. Lets see. I'm excited about it.

That is why I never bought any :) but I think the renewal will go down when prices for the domain drops.
I have over 100 domains, I have banned myself from registering any more new domains.

Wow.

Man I'm so addicted to these domains it's not even funny. A few years back I would register them thinking what a good name for xxxxxxxxxxx site, what a good name for xxxxxxxxxx site.

And then I would forget about it and never renew them.

But now since I actually started making sites, I"m paying more attention to the domians i got and renewing them.

I still haven't sold a single domain in my entire life. Not really a domain dealer.

banners
Back