The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Building the net! Software! Allows for you to always advertise!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeCompiler

affiliate
Have you ever wanted to get 1000 people to post for you to your CPA spreader? ever have it as simple as them installing the browser plugin? Ever wanted to be able to update and spread as you feel necessary?

I have the system now fully up and for sale. If your interested please let me know I will happily make this available for anyone that wants to buy this for 1/2 off today only 500$ via western union / paypal / moneygram / liberty reserve.

Otherwise I am selling for 1000$ If you are interested I will happily take care of showing a live demo as I have done today for many people on Hackforums.
This also allows you to continuely maintain and update your users to spread for your own personal needs.
Now I added and integrated Adsense replacement also. So you can inject adsense and get paid.
Included Content locker also

Features:
Continual users to spread
Content Locker
Viral Spreading
Auto Like

Now your saying how can you monetize with this software.. Simple you can content lock people out of FB to fill out email submits if you so wish. :) Ect. :) So if you are interested only 5 copies will be sold FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

Skype - CodeCompilerhf

Re: Building the net! Software! Allows for you to always adverti

I am interested......how much is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back