The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Building Backlinks With Stock Photography Sites

Jay Wessman

buildingbacklinkswithstockphotographysites.jpg

Building Backlinks With Stock Photography Sites

Today in this guide I'm going to show you a source of free backlinks that's super untapped and that hardly anybody is using.

Photo Stock Backlinks

Basically what we're going to do is create a whole bunch of images that are related to our niche and then submit them to various stock photography and logo sites where we'll be able to add a link back to our site.

1) Take Some Niche Related Photos

Get a camera and go and take some simple photos that are related to your niche.

Is your site about “Bushwalking Equipment”? Go for a bushwalk and take a bunch of photos of the track along the way.

Got a site promoting “Dog Leashes”? Take your dog for a walk and take some snaps!

Basically just find an easy and low cost way to get a bunch of niche related photos.

2) Upload Your Photos to Free Stock Photography Sites

There are tonnes of free stock photography sites out there and they are always looking for new content and submissions from people who have original photos.

In exchange for your photo most sites will allow you to add a link back to your site either on the same page as the photo:

photo-backlink.gif

Or on your profile page:

profile-backlink.gif

So all that you have to do to score some killer backlinks is to visit free stock photography sites like:

And then just submit your photos along with your backlinks... easy!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow bro thats a really unique idea i must say :) Thanks again for sharing this. We really appreciate it. I know i sure do :p

Damn Jay, Another great post.

Today i'm buying your No BS guide, can't wait to start with it and hopefully it will launch my marketing career.

Keep up the good work

MI
Back