The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Brandy with WebmasterRadio.FM/Affiliate Convention!

Hello Everyone,

I am all about being a part of a community! I love to be able to share information and contribute and hopefully make a difference in the world around me.

If there is ever anything I can do to help someone please do not hesitate to ping me. If I don't know the answer (which a lot of times I don't) then I will try and point you in the correct direction.

About me.....I live in South Florida.....I have no clue what the "hot spots" are here because I spend a majority of my time on the road and in my office.....however, if anyone needs great places to eat or fun finds in other cities....I know all of them. I love spending time with my awesome husband, who I happen to think is the smartest, most integrity filled man I have ever known.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here! Thank you Linda for creating this community!

Cheers,

Brandy

Hey Brandy,

Welcome! Great to have you with us!

Hey all, Brandy and her husband Daron are great people that do a lot for the Internet Marketing industry. Here is Daron's intro.

If you haven't yet, tune into WebmasterRadio.fm to learn new tricks and keep up with what's going on in the Internet marketing world.

WebmasterRadio even has an affiliate marketing show, which happens to be hosted by one of my clients - Linda Woods. Check it out and listen to some of the shows in the archives. <a href="http://www2.webmasterradio.fm/affiliate-marketing-insider/">Affiliate Marketing Insider</a>

Once again, welcome Brandy. We look forward to your participation.

Thank you Linda, that was so nice of you. I think it is easy to get addicted here.....I really liked all of the contributions in the inspirational thread....it is so important.....and I love when people share.

banners
Back