The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Brand new. PPV or CPA to Start

cedric46

affiliate
Hey,

Just getting starting in the PPV CPA game. I was on assignment with my job so I studied CPA and PPV for 8 months. Now I am ready. I have an investor who is willing to invest 6k for me to start. I did an ad on Facebook PPC a direct link just to get my feet wet and made $150 bucks on an affiliate product. Now should I start with PPV or CPA. I know testing is key. I am not a tech person how ever I catch on quickly. Who can I get to do my landing pages. I have to outsource because of my job. I dont want to blow through this 6k because the investor understands marketing and what I'm doing and he has plenty of money. I want to take it slow and work my way up. I been through this forum and love the information you guys/gals give.

CPA means Cost Per Action, it's not a type of advertising your offers. This is just my opinion but I think you should go with Facebook first... You just have to know what that budget is very good for a begginer, so you are already ahead of dudes like me for example that have to invest from 'paycheck to paycheck' (I make money and then I have to keep reinvesting to keep going). I would recomend for you to read this and to get a coupon go here if you want to get into Facebook. In PPV you have to make your own landing page, or outsource it, but it is more complicated to optimize and all that. But if you want to do PPV and that is your thing, watch this, it will give you a very good idea on how it all works.

If you could make a case study here on this forum we (the comunity) would appreciate it :D

Good Luck ;) (and good job with those first 150$, how much of that is profit??)

If you dont want to blow your money then simply set up an email list and start driving traffic to your squeeze page. Treat your list nicely and ask questions here :).

What I would do if I were you is to send PPV traffic to a squeeze pages. Split test your ad on PPV network, your squeeze page and your emails. You won't make an instant profit (probably) but if you do it right I'm sure you will make good amount of money long term.

Another thing is, if you are familiar with facebook, try to get cheap leads/optins from there. One way or another I would go with email marketing if I were you :).

Cheers and good luck :)

You can to PPV to CPA but only if you understand those terms first. PPV is based on impressions and if you're not careful you can blow a lot of money away on impressions without getting a single click.

Take time to understand and learn and then start campaigns with a low budget per day.

Have you heard of StacktThatMoney.com its a paid forum that has in my opinion the best resources and campaign guides etc for beginners to expert, BUT it is a paid forum, that costs correct me if I am wrong $150/month.

MI
Back