The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

BQTM June promotion - Few days left.

MeetHere

This is to inform that BQTM Web directory June month promotional price is still going on for 8 days more.
Its PR4 with many PR5 and PR4 categories and subcategories.
Check here:
iWEBTOOL Visual PageRank -

The previous prices were $20 for regular links and $40 for featured links.

Current prices are :

Regular - With 3 deep links - $14.97/permanent
Featured - With 5 deeplinks - $29.97/year

Also, the links are sorted by date in descending order, so the first comers gets higher position.

Take the advantage now. :banana:
If you have doubt or have bulk offer, PM me ..

And he approves your site pretty fast, I like that in a directory, I have just added 2 sites :)

Nice offer ... I'll take a look see if there are any juicy PR's on categories I'm interested in.

Hope you will find ;) If not, pm me and i may help you to find one.

And he approves your site pretty fast, I like that in a directory, I have just added 2 sites :)

That depends on the site submitted and the submitter. If the submitter fills correct information, no gramatical errors, correct category selection, quality site etc.. :mango: ( i am loving this smile )

Congratulation MeetHere. But do people use key phrases like "highly promote web directory" and "strong directory" when they are searching for web directories?

No definitely not..
They are some of the phrases which directory owners optimize. (just for their own sake )

But yes, Strong directory gives me good traffic though.

Its good to know strong directory bring you good traffic. yes, I can imagine people looking for strong directory and not "highly promoted" LOL

No problem mrcrowley, will be waiting to review them..

New announcement

BQTM Web directory now offers 3 top sponsored link on each category..

Example - BQTM.com - SEO friendly Web Directory- Computers & Internet > Web Directories

There are many high PR pages - Check here

Top categories (e:g BQTM.com - SEO friendly Web Directory- Health ) - $10/month
All other sub-categories - $6/month

All prices are via monthly paypal subscription which can be cancelled at any time.

Hurry before all goes away... ;)

All Approved, Thanks..

I will continue the same Promotional price till PR update. (which will occur soon)

The price will be revised after the PR update.

So submit now. :)

banners
Back