The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

bowing to the crowd

danpaul

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I am Dan, age 37, new affiliate marketing. I built my first site well over a year now and its going not bad. I'm basically here to learn new skills, meet people with common interest (helping others) and specially to learn how to make money all the while having fun. Hopefully.

Talk soon,
dan

Welcome to 5 Star, Dan.

You should be able to learn a lot of new skills here. We have plenty of information for you to read and our members are very helpful.

You should enjoy yourself here because this is a friendly community, as well as an informative one.

Ask questions whenever you have any.

It is also good to know you want to help others.

Thanks for joining.

Hey Dan,

Welcome to 5 Star. I think you are in the right place. We love to help others,
we have a lot to share and we have lots of members that are Canucks,
so you should feel right at home! :)

Hey Dan, glad to here that you are here to learn, I have already picked up a lot of good info here. This is a good place to be. Welcome.

Hey Dan...three cheers for the home team...:) There's a great crowd here so you should be fitting right in...and don't bow to low, you might bump your head. Looking forward to hearing what you have to say. All the best.

Thanks again

Neve thought I would get this much response on intro but hey I'll take my minute of glory...:D
Hey...Jazzguy, you,ve encouraged me to open a friends folder in my favorites...P.S. nice car...it's the same one I added to my mind movie. Also glad to see your into web design and Int. Marketing and doing well I assume.
We'll take soon. Bottoms up with the Queens lager. ha ha
Dan

Hey Dan and thanks for the comments on the car...it gets me around...in my dreams as well...actually, to be honest when I strike up that kind of coin, I won't be putting it on that type of car...Bentley and Jaguar are more my style...:)

Also, yes, the web design and IM are going well. And yourself?

As for the car in the photo...I took that photo a few months ago when I was walking around the neighborhood and thought it would look cool on the site...:) Take care and all the best.

Thanks TKattz, I'm sure we'll talk soon.

Hey Lyle, just to answer your question and as part of the intro I guess...
I bought into SBI early 07 because I was looking for alternative J.O.B. you know...and without any past experience on webdesign or online business for that matter, I jumped in with 2 feet. Glad to say. I've always been self employed in business for myself but from 02 to 06 had an employer that I needed to fire. My major backround is from the taxi business which I was part of at an early age because of Dad. Anyway ended up owning and selling in 2000. But also did Art scene for over a year in T.O. and some lease finance. Anyway to get back...1 year plus or so into this website I developed a brand of 1 and I now have a firm in T.O. seriously looking at it to take it to the market. We're in the preliminary stages at this point because I think there a little overwhelmed with it because of the potential. Do once do right without having the idea swept away form a giant type of scenario. So with all of this happening and time on my hands because the site will be completly re-drawn I decided to start promoting SBI as they have the # 1 affiliate program according to experts anyway, I'll comment once I start making some coin. So anyway that's we're i'm at. Where can I start spamming :) just kidin...
Who wants in...;) If you didn't notice I'm an ideas guy somewhat of a dreamer but you gotta hav'm right. My girlfriend always says I'm somekind of artist with my ideas an all...I think my 2 year old daughter will take after me too.

Talk soon, dan

banners
Back