The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

BOTS

J

JayZ

Are all the decent bots for social media paid for?

I want to do some instagram marketing and I assume the majority of the instagram marketers on here aren't doing it all manually.

I signed up to instagress for their free 3 day trial but it seems all that does it follow other uses for you...... very slowly.

Is there a bot that gets you followers?

Use masplanner. A decent bot to manage several social media with unlimited accounts.

MassPlanner is only free for 5 days.

Found the following free Instagram bots in a search, have not tried any of them:

Free Instagram Bot- Free Instagram Followers and Likes
Free Instagram Followers - Get them fast and easy!
FREE FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM - Instagram Followers App Tools for iOS, Android, PC
Home
Free Instagram Followers - Fast and easy delivery

There are more if you search for them.

If you find a good one, please come back and let us know.

Follow Liker looks like a sweet bot: sadly im not able to link it. just google it.

Its a bit pricey but it is a sweet deal i think. its a one time fee of about 97$

Follow Liker looks like a sweet bot: sadly im not able to link it. just google it.

Its a bit pricey but it is a sweet deal i think. its a one time fee of about 97$

What is it that you like about it? I know, you haven't used it yet, I'm just curious what seems better than others. I've never used a bot (does AddMeFast count?) so am interested to learn.

From my experience, it's well worth shelling out for a bot. I use FollowLiker myself and it's well known as the golden standard in instagram marketing. If you make the most of it and use it well then you'll definitely make the investment back. You can always buy the 5 account version to test it, but the unlimited version is well worth the money in my opinion - Free bots just wont compare and they're risky to put your account information into

What is it that you like about it? I know, you haven't used it yet, I'm just curious what seems better than others. I've never used a bot (does AddMeFast count?) so am interested to learn.
its a bot that can follow, unfollow, comment, upload posts, like and it just has options. im saving up to get it soon

I am using FollowLiker bot for IG for almost a year now and making really good money doing nothing! all autopilot :)

MI
Back