The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bookmarking?

jima

affiliate
I have been blogging for 2 months now and the traffic to the site is going great when we bookmark.

Does anybody know if a software program for bookmarking is safe with the rules of google? Is software used by internet marketers? What software do you recommend if used?

Is bookmarking software even recommended? Does anybody have any success stories with software?

Thanks for your feedback!

I found a service that would get your site bookmarked by real people. This way there was no software that would violate the rules. They had actual users going to the sites and evaluating them and then the people who liked it would bookmark it. They guaranteed you would get bookmarked by the number of users that you wanted (bought). They had packages from 10 users to 100 users. You pay about $1 per bookmark though.

I will find it for you and PM you. I forget what I searched to find it but I have it written at home and will let you know.

Another good site is SocialMarker.com
The only trouble is that you have to have accounts to all of the social bookmarking sites to use these tools... That takes a little bit to setup. Once you have accounts for each though, all you have to do is setup one template page and go through and submit.

Very good to do for all of your new content. For now at least...

It would be better to get your site bookmarked by real people because that way not only you are advertising to others but to the person doing the social bookmarking, Plus they may have better friends which they would hear about by going to that user's bookmarks.

banners
Back