The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Board Guidelines

Darthmaul

affiliate
When you have forum rules, you should write them to make sure they include as much as you possibly can in one pass, however problems do tend to arise. So, what do you do to update these guidelines? How often do you update these guidelines?

I write very basic ones, then update to clear loop holes. I tend to use my rules from my old forums though.

When I write guidelines, I try to make them easy to understand and moderately long. I don't want people to read a whole essay however, so I clear up loopholes and issues as I find them. As for updating, I do that every now and then but not to often as that can get ridiculous.

My guidelines are quite long and do not need to be updated for month! I only update them, if I add a completely new category with a new niche. If I need rules only for a section, then I create a topic with the guidelines and stick it into that forum.

I used to update my guidelines every 3 days making them look better and easier to read and/or adding new rules or something new :D

banners
Back