The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

blogger.com

wingnutzz

affiliate
I'm having trouble with blogger it won't let me post material and it keeps saying that the google accout thinks im a virus I can log on to blogger but won't see the my setup or post on it Im goin els were. any ideas or just give them up and move on???

Have you tried the Blogger Help Group? It is on the Dashboard under Help Resources.

You will find Google employees as well as a lot of Blogger users who can help. It is possible that you might be able to get help from a Blogger user who might have experienced the same thing.

blogger

Hi thanks for the replys but all is well i guess the sight had trouble then fixed it.
every things posted to the front page pics and text im happy:)

the only thing i'm not sure about is were does the blog page go after publishing it?
Im sooo confuzzed

I've never used blogger but here's an example of the URL structure. I just Googled and grabbed a link.

Code:
http://thecarblogger.blogspot.com/2007/12/official-2009-hyundai-genesis-kdm.html

so it looks to me like its blogname - blogspot - date - post title with dashes.

But it should tell you somewhere what the link is to view the post, I would think.

I am a constant blogger and I have never across such problems before. Did you try with another blogs or by making a new one or maybe in different computer?

I'm having trouble with blogger it won't let me post material and it keeps saying that the google accout thinks im a virus I can log on to blogger but won't see the my setup or post on it Im goin els were. any ideas or just give them up and move on???

Wierd, very wierd. I didn't understand what you mean. What message does it exactly shows? Can you post here ?

ross

rossman, in a later post in this thread this member (wingnutzz) explained that the problem was cleared up.
Hi thanks for the replys but all is well i guess the sight had trouble then fixed it. every things posted to the front page pics and text im happy

MI
Back