The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Blogger blog disappeared from Google search results

mootonandy

affiliate
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. I could previously find my blog when I searched for the title but now I can't. I did copy and paste a manufacturers description on it which I think could have caused it and I have removed it now. However it has not reappeared. I have a tool to check if it's indexed or not and it says it is indexed though. Does anyone have any ideas whats wrong with it? Thanks a lot.

If you search engine traffic from Google dropped abruptly, meaning overnight, that is the first and main reason to think that you have been sandboxed, not penalized, but NOT considered relevant to Google, probably you were posting crappy content that was already written a gazillionj times before. You also need backlinks to make your site relevant.

Let try to this, just do the little changes in tittle tag & description. then resubmit your website in Google search engine. one more option using webmaster tool reconsider your websites. "if you thing that your website not spam".

Post bookmarking and promote your blog. It will appear soon. Best way is to get any blog you find in search result in good position. Discover its backlinks and post blog link on that sites.

banners
Back