The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

blog commenting limits

i do commenting 5 blogs a day...

i think there is no limit....

as long as your comment will be relevant to the topic of the blog....:D

just make sure the blogs you comment on are dofollow blogs. coz search engines crawl the hyperlinks of dofollow blogs. Nofollow blogs are of no use.

10 Blog Post per day it's Excellent......

why 10 ? why not 11 ?

jesus... You can comment as many as you can, as long you're not spamming. Google will not "penalize" you for that. Once several blog owners marked your comment as spam, you risk to get blacklisted in Askimet spam filter, and Askimet being a wide used wordpress plugin, your comments on wordpress based blogs will be fitered by Askimet.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Agree.. You can comment on blogs as many as you can. There's no specific limit in commenting on blogs as long you have left a quality comment on those blogs related to your site.

What makes a comment quality? A comment can be considered as quality if it has interesting and useful content. It should not have also too many links or else the blog owner wont approve it and consider it as a spam comment.. The links you will leave must be also relevant and related to your site.

Agree with your point... Comments which is useful for others on relevant sites can be consider as quality comments.

That's good to know. I normally comment on do follow blog 1 a day. COz earlier I thought It would be seen bad by google. But now not anymore.

Related to theme

Make sure your blog comment is related to theme of the blog and participate in discussion about the blog post.

It must not be like thanks, very nice information, keep it up like this.

I usually set a day a week for most commenting practices. Sometimes I get carried away and i will comment at one a hundred blogs, it depends on my mood that day. I agree that the comments should be on related blogs. With the nofollow issue i don't worry about it too much. Lots of research indicates Yahoo does not do the same as google with this even though it protects the web master these links still appear to be counted..

For a single blogs try not to comment more than twice on a blog on a given day as most have a limit on comments per ip as two is max per day.. :)

I don't know, but we are told that if were going to do blog comments we must make 5. and we must comment on related blogs so it won't be like spamming.

MI
Back