The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Blog/Article Titles and keyphrases

affiliaterookie2009

affiliate
Hello everyone,

I am about to begin article marketing, as I think I have gone far enough with adding content. As I am doing keyword research for my blog titles, I was wondering, do I use the same titles for the articles? I was thinking being that its not very easy to find a low comp, high search volume longtail key phrase. Is it okay for the titles to be the same?

Also I see some descent volume search terms that just don't sound right. Am I right for avoiding these? Some of these searches are just plain bad grammar.

Before I read the 2nd post I was also going to say you would probably just compete with yourself for the phrase and the article site may outrank you pushing your blog down.

You could use a different combination of your main keywords in the article or sometimes just use them in a different order. OR think about using synonyms.

If your blog post was a long tail title including the main keywords dog training, make your article title about training your dog or puppy training. Letting your keyword research guide you, of course.

"Some of these searches are just plain bad grammar."

I've seen phrases like that, and I'm just not sure. I guess it would depend on the phrase. Also may be worth double checking to be sure it's not just showing up as a fluke on the KW tool you are using? So ck in both Wordtracker and Google KW tools to be sure it really has search volume?

Then maybe if you're sure it's worth pursuing but doesn't sound right, use that phrase on an article submission instead of having people raise their eyebrows on your blog. :p

Thanks Linda, great idea, that helps out a lot. Also, just to be sure. It is not recommended to submit my url to search engines right? I have become tempted because now I'm waiting to see if I end up in the search results on purpose now, where before I just happened to pop up in search engines for terrible key phrases with out trying.

And is it possible to get feedback on what I need to work on if I request another site review?

Not sure about the others but Google in particular seems to prefer it if she finds your site on her own via links. Sounds like you are already indexed anyway.

You could try this to get ranked higher for specific key phrases. Get some inbound links for the key phrase you want. If your site and homepage main meta keywords are Dog Training, but you want to get a higher ranking for Train Your Dog. Post on your blog with title Train Your Dog, then find some do follow blogs that talk about that topic, comment with the anchor text Train Your Dog and link to that particular post instead of your homepage.

After you do link building like that, hit the link to your page, after it's approved, with the Google toolbar on. This will help ensure Google finds and follows that link.

Sure, you are a member in good standing. I'm fine with you posting a new site review thread.

If you are to use what you've posted on your blog on your articles, then you should drain out all the necessary keywords from the article and replace it with unnecessary keywords so long as it is readable, remember that what you are going after are the link juices, and as long as google indexes the article, your link will be counted so it doesn't matter whether your article gets read by people or not.

MI
Back