“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate
Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
I just started including Birthday emails to my subscribers a few months ago and actually have increased my open rate a bit. Anyone else here using them and have some good experience with them?

I use S2Member for membership on my continuity sites and they have custom registration options
Custom Registration/Profile Fields (optional, for further customization)

So I make an "optional" Birthday reg field and let them know we love to send a
birthday greeting to our members. All reg data is integrated into MailChimp. S2Member has MailChimp integrated.

We have this capability in GetResponse as well and customer's who use it -- report excellent open rate and click through results for whatever call to action they have within the email. Great idea and post!

I've never done this but I've been on lists that do....and I always open those.

We have this capability in GetResponse as well and customer's who use it -- report excellent open rate and click through results for whatever call to action they have within the email. Great idea and post!
Any examples of the call to action?

Everyone usually expects a "present" on or before their birthday. People are more attentive to a belated birthday email from my tests. They usually get a gang of birthday emails from everyone (forum software, marketing messages, etc.) that your email has to compete with.
Interesting suggestion. I agree. I receive so many emails from various companies, services, friends etc. on my birthday I can hardly manage open them all. And I can be not so attentive reading greetings from companies because it's too much.
So receiving congratulations on the next day can really pay my attention to it.

MI
Back